13- Not Bad George

Georgia's P.O.V

After The girls had finished, the boys were about to go on. Everyone started screaming 'One Direction' and stomping their feet. it made a huge racket. But being the biggest boy band in the world i bet they are used to this. I tapped on Marcel's shoulder. "Hey Marc, when was the last time you saw Harry preform?" i asked with a smile on my face. "well its been a while, they've gotten much bigger now!" Marcel laughed moving his arms to show the crowd. Seconds later Perrie came running up to me. "GEORGE! George, i need you to do me a huge favour!" She said as she stopped in front of  me and Marcel. "Well you and Marcel actually" she said nervously. "What? What?" i asked. "Well to cut a long story short, the presenter has just fallen and can't go on so i was hoping that you and Marcel could, Great Thanks! LOVE YOU!" she passed us a microphone and began running off. "PERRIE!" i shouted as she sprinted down the hall. What the hell. "I can't do this" Marcel told me and Charlie. "How come?" Charlie asked nicely. "They won't like me" he said before i grabbed his arm. "Course they will, lets just do this now so i can kick my sisters but when we finish" i said as i dragged him onto the stage. Girls were screaming. It was a weird feeling. 

"You Guys having fun?" i said through the microphone. I pulled Marcel down to the front of the stage. 

"Who enjoyed Little Mix then? Give us a scream!" i said as hundreds of girls started screaming and cheering. I quickly looked over to the wings. A man was holding up a piece of paper with words on but i couldn't read them. i quickly walked over to Marcel "Speak" i whispered to him.

"So...er...Who's excited for our next band?" Marcel said as tons and tons of girls started screaming. I quickly ran off stage to read what was on the sign. "Niall can't go on, he's just been sick, he's too ill to come on i need you to tell the audience and explain that he's very sorry" The man told me before i started walking back onto the stage. "On it" i said too him as i left.

"Now guys i have some bad news." i told the audience. I could see the girls faces on the front row shocked. Marcel didn't have a clue what was going on. "Now sadly i have just found out that one of tonight's band members is not that well" i said as i saw multiple girls crying. "Who" Marcel whispered into my ear. "Niall, help me out please please please" i whispered back into his ear. 

"Now that person is quickly seeing a doctor to see if he can come out and preform for you guys so Marcel and I are going to come down and see you guys." i said to the audience as screams roared around the shopping centre.  A woman helped me down the steps onto the floor and i walked over to some girls on the front row. There was a barrier separating us and they was leaning over it. 

A girl with blonde hair was waving her arms around above her head so i walked over to her.

"Hello Hunny, What's your name?" i said putting the microphone to her mouth.

"Ella" she said into the microphone.

"Did you enjoy Little Mix?"

"Yes They was AMAZING!" she said down the microphone. I began walking down the front until i stopped in front of a small girl. She was wearing a One Direction T-Shirt and she had '1D' written on her Cheek.

"Hiya Princess, you having fun?" i said placing the microphone out.

"Yes!" she said happily.

"Are you excited for the boys?!"

"Very! i hope the doctor lets them out" she said as i placed the microphone back to my mouth.

"Me too!"  I replied. "Marcel! Who are you with?" i said signalling Marcel to find someone on the front row. He walked up to a young girl and stood in front of her.

"What's your name?" Marcel asked the young girl.

"Mckenzie" she said as she smiled.

"You having fun Mckenzie?" he asked.

"Loads!" She said in excitement.

"Good!" Marcel finished before the girl spoke again. "You look like Harry Styles!" she said but nobody could hear her. "What was that?" Marcel asked placing the microphone too her mouth. 

"You look like Harry!" she replied. "Styles?" Marcel laughed. The Girl nodded as i walked up to Marcel. "I'm going to go and check on the boys" i whispered to Marcel. He nodded and walked over to another girl. "Hi There"

As Marcel spoke to the crowd i ran backstage to the man who spoke to me before. "He definitely cannot come on" The man said in my ear before i nodded and walked back onstage.