School

Your p.o.v
Dream...
I am running away from somthing or someone I don't dare to look back I always have this dream it always ends the same way. I run until I can't anymore it's like a force feild that I cannot get through.

Your p.o.v

I wake up screaming at the top of my lungs I was sweating and crying.
"Shut up (y/n) I am tired of you screaming every day." says my always drunk dad. He comes in and smacks me like every day. I get up to take a shower, get dressed, brush my teeth, and my (h/l) (h/c) I look in the mirror to see my (e/c) staring right back at me with sadness.  Since I finish early I decide to read some creepypastas to pass time. My favorite creepypasta character is BEN DROWNED but I like more creepypastas then just him like Toby and jeff. then it was time to leave to walk to the hell hole they call school.
    I am walking to school litsening to my music when I see the nastiest girl at my school. Stephine, she loves to pick on me it's gotten worse ever since my best friend Ben died last year he was the only one who stood up for me without him i'm weak or so I thought I never really fought back I just took the beating and continued on my way.They usually beat me till i bleed and then leave me to be and of course no one helps ever. My dad doesn't care,My mom died giving birth to me and all my relitives are ethier dead, in a nurseing home, or they are too scared of my father to fight for custody. So I am stuck with my drunk abusive dad yaaay! I keep walking so Stephanie doesn't see me (if your name is stephanie fill free to change it.) Dammit she saw me! I run and run to get on campus but she pulls my hair back and turns me around and punches me in the stomach until I cough up blood and then she tried to get her last blow in to finish me off but I had enough of her bullying me so I gathered up all the energy I could and I kick her off and grab a pencil out of my bag and I stab her over and over until she stops moving then I grab my bag and my bloody pencil and continued on my way to campus.
Ben's P.O.V
Wow! that was amazing! I watch as (y/n) kill that sluty girl that was picking on her. Before my dad drowned me I was best friends with (y/n). All we ever did was play video games she won almost all of the games we played together. She looked cute with her (e/c) and her (h/l)(h/c)And her (f/c) hoody looked cute on her. BEN.GET.TO.THE MANSION.NOW! It took a while but i finally convinsed Slender to consider letting (Y/N) become one of us and now that she killed the slut she's definitly going to be able to live with us!
Your p.o.v
I can't believe I just killed Stephanie the cops are going to question me and I will go to jail i'm never gettingout of this town but jail would definitely be better then life at my dad's house. The cops found the body after a few hours and questioned everyone at lunch except for me because I was on the roof sketching like always minding my own business. They saw me but they didn't even bother to ask me questions until someone told them that she always picked on me and that I probably wanted revenge what a bitch move. I told them that she did pick on me but I wouldn't ever kill her.
I wonder....did they really believe me?
I went to walk through the woods after school because it is the longest route to my house so I don't have to put up with my dad longer than I want to. Ah home sweet home.