Creepypasta Mansion

Ben's P.O.V
Yesssss!!!!! Slender just told me the good news (y/n) gets to live here with us!!!! I can't wait to see her that jerk Jeff better not touch her because I already clamed her I don't know why slender didn't let me to go get her. Oh well I will go get my games ready for us to play.
Your p.o.v
"Jeeefff are we there yet my feet hurt!!" I ask like a little kid and put on my puppy dog eyes. We are almost there stop pouting. Jeff replies rudely "why are you so rude to me Jeffy." I ask sweetly. "DON'T YOU EVER CALL ME JEFFY AGAIN YOU IDIOT." Jeff yells back at me. My eyes start to water so I pull my hoody up to cover my face. "Whatever." I whisper. I silently cryed until we got to a huge mansion. I see slenderman,hoodie,masky,and BEN sitting on the porch. Ben ran up to me and huged me and then pulled my hood of to look at my face and he noticed that I was crying the whole way there he looked at Jeff and he shrugged his shoulders then looked back at me. " why are you crying." he asked me. I answered "J..Je..ff g..got m.. mad at me because I c..called him Jeffy and yelled at me ." Then started fake crying to get jeff in more trouble.
Ben's P.O.V
I ask (y/n) what happened and she told me all I needed to know that Jeff made her cry. YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT" I yell in anger and start to attack Jeff but slender seperated us and told Sally to take (y/n) to her room. Then slender sent me to go get her to take her to his office for Dr.Smiles and E.J to turn her into a creepypasta.
YOUR P.O.V
"OMG LOVE MY ROOM!!!" I scream in happiness. The walls were covered with all my posters that I had at my old house. The walls were (f/c) and my video games and drawings were here too. "How did my stuff get here?" I turned around to ask Sally but she was gone I just shrugged it off and watched YouTube on computer. I feel someone or something touch my shoulder so I grabed my knife and turned around and put my knife at the throat of what touched me. "Hey!!!calm down it's just me!!"( I know that vocie it's ben!!! ) "I'm s..sorry I didn't know that you were in my room." "It's okay" he comforted"I came to get you so let's go slendy needs to ask you a couple of questions about you wanting to be a creepypasta you okay with that?" He asked concerned "Kay lead me to slendy man!!!! I said happily. As I skiped down the hallway with ben I sang "off to slender the wonderful wonderful slendy of all!!!
Finally we got to his office I went to knock on the door when......
(Cliff Hanger) comment on my story please and I really hope that you are enjoying my story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waffles out!!)