Jeff the killer

Hey!!! Guys tomorrow I might not be able to edit until 3:45 so enjoy this update!!!)
Your p.o.v
I walked into the house there was my drunk abusive dad in the living room watching T.V and of course drinking beer. He gets up and walks over to me and slaps me "you're late again for the second time this week I am starting to think that you don't like me" he said with a smirk on his face. "Well I will just have to force you to like and obey me." I see something shiny and sharp in his hand. It's a kitchen knife he runs at me than I remember that I still have the pencil that I used against Stephenie but it wouldn't be much help against him she was skinny and easy to over power. Then I remember the pocket knife that I slightly slit my wrists with when i'm having a bad day(so everyday). I run up stairs and slam my door close and quikly lock my door to save me time. I grab my pocket knife out of the cabnet in the bathroom and runback into my room to get in position, but My dad was in the middle of the room with the kitchen knife waiting for me to come out. He lunges at me and I get prepared to dodge and stab him but a boy in a white hoody with a smile carved into his face and his eye lids burned of with a knife in his hand beat me to it and slices his throat and then I put my pocket knife into the pocket of my hoodie and walk up to him. "Hey your Jeff the killer aren't you that is so cool!!" I squealed and poked him repeatedly in his stomach.
Jeff's p.o.v
slender sent me to pick up (Y/n) so i decided to come in through her window an dit was ulocked. she should really look her windows some weirdo or killer could just come and walk right in . I thought. Then I see (Y/n) pined to the wall by her father with a knife in his hand. My killer instincts kick in and before I know it I am in front of her killing her father  and turn around to see (y/n) with a curious look on her face not fear,hate,or sadness just curiousness and out nowhere she comes up to me and squeals "Hey your Jeff the killer aren't you that is so cool!" Then she stared to poke me,me I cannot believe she just poked me a killer she isn't even scared of me. She waves her hand in front of my face and calls my name to snap me out of my trance.
Your p.o.v
I waved my hand in front of his face and called his name until he grabed my wrist and draged me down stairs outside "where are we going?" I whisper yell. "you'll see Jeff replied." 

(Thank you readers please comment on my story I would love to see what you think. XD)