dream

Well last night I had a "dream" about my friends and I staying at my house. We are all sitting on my bed laughing and messing around when we hear someone knock on my window and I thought oh it's just my mom messing with us so I open the blinds and see Jeff staring back at me so I scream and run out of the room with my friends to my parents room and we heard the window break. So I hurry to open my parents door. I open the door run inside their room and they aren't there so we lock the door look under the bed for guns and I pull out three guns and hand them to two of myfriends and I kept the last one. (there was 6 of us girls) We got on the bed in a huddle. The people that had the guns sat on the outside protecting everyone else from anyone who tried to get in. So we wait there because we don't have our phones and we are not ready to die yet. Then all of a sudden ALL of the Creepypasta are teleported  in to the room and they are surrounding us. I got my gun ready and pointed it at toby who was closest to the door and shot him which made him trip and fall backwards. So I grab all of my friends and run out of the room and head to the front door and open it of course somthing else is in my way. Seed was sitting there while my gard cat was hissing and growling at him. I slam the door shut and run into my room to go out the window Jeff broke. We get there and grab our phones and start to clear all the glass on the window and I cut my finger and it starts to bleed so I just ignore it and try to get everyone out of the window but, BEN comes out of the TV and pulls us out and says "you have met a terrible fate haven't you?" And he grabs my hand and licks the blood off my finger and I kick him in his balls run past him with my friends and head to the back door and we head straight to the garage but the car isn't there so we take my golf cart and I reality my back yard is just an open feild but here my back yard was full of trees so of course we drive into the woods and "escape" we finally get out of the woods instead of a street or a town there Is a huge mansion and my friends hop off of the golf cart and run up to the mansion and I saying don't think we should go in there remember where they live in the woods in a mansion this not a good idea at all we should find a way into town." But, they ignored me and knocked on the door while I watched as someone opened the door and they Stepted in. After a while I heard my friends scream and started to cry. As I was crying BEN came out of my phone and huged me from behind and shushed me and comforted me until I stopped crying. He lead me to the mansion and opened the door and motioned me to go inside so I stepped inside and all of the Creepypastas where scattered around the main room. Slenderman came up to me put his hand on my head and petted me and said "child this is where you belong." Then I woke up with a weird feeling that all of that actually happened but all of my friends were alive the next day and they still are.      

Hey,guys nice to see you again I am going to try to keep up with all of my stories for yall but for now I made a pretty short story about a dream I had that I thought was very strange. Welllll talk to you later!!!goodbye my proxies!!!! Unicern out!!!!!!🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄🦄