we are back

We got back from the beach house after the crazy night we had and well me and Ben are okay now we haven't talked much sense what happened at the beach house and I am pretty sure he is ignoring me and I don't know why. I want to confront him about it but at the same time I'd rather just let him be *sigh*.
(Y/n)!!!!!!
Oh no I can hear toby running to my room screaming his head off. He runs into my room holding a book. He throws the book at me and slams the door shut and locks it.
Read it!! I found it in Ben's room or says some very interesting things. He smiles evily. And also can you hide me for a couple days because Ben's trying to kill me for that book.
I role my eyes and say whatever but you are sleeping on the floor! I start to open the book and read the first page:
Dear journal,
We all went to the beach house and I when I saw what (y/n) was doing it broke my heart and i couldn't help to think she was doing this because of me  because i lied and broke her heart and  this is my fault so I will keep my distance so I can't hurt her anymore i don't want to put here through that again.
Wow. Tears slide down my face and I wipe them off with the sleeve of my sweater and sit on the bed and a million thoughts just start racing through my head and i start to space out.
Hey (y/n) follow me I want to show you something!! Toby grabs my arm and drags me out of the house and blind folded me and shoved me into the car.
Time skip!!⏲⏲
Okay don't peek!
I can't peek toby you put a blind fold over my face!
Oh right!
Ugh just hurry up and show me what you wanted to show me so we can make it home before curfew so slender doesn't kill us both.
Ok,ok on the count of three!
One....
Two....
Threeee!!!
He takes off my blind fold and I see the most cutest creater in the universe!(pic up top)
Toby how did you find on of these it's soo cute!!  I love itt!!
Well it's a her and it's for your birthday!! Didn't think we wouldn't celebrate it did you?? NOW what should we name her?
Umm how about?? Yuri?(to much yuri on ice XD)
I LOVE IT!!!
hahaha you are the best but I don't want a party or gifts but I will take her,she is such a cutie!
*back at the mansion*
We are walking back up to the mansion and Toby opens the door and......

HEY!! thank you everyone for the support i promise the next updates won't take as long a lot of things happened this year like I'm not forever alone anymore I have an awkward relationship that I LOVE  and i hope your year was just or more as exciting and great as mine love you guys  

UNICORN OUT!!!