I don't want to go anymore!!!!

"No I am not going to the beach with everyone anymore!!"  "Why not!!" Trick or Treat pouts  because ben is coming I don't want to go anymore if he is going to so am staying in bed and thats finle!! "But (y/n) you are being childish come on get out of bed." Trick or Treat says  "I am not being childish come on and tell me how you would feel if masky cheated on you." "Is she not getting out of bed because ben is coming to." Jeff asks
Trick or Treat nodes her head yes and then Jeff comes in my room and carries me into the bathroom puts me by the edge of the bath tub and turns the water on and splashes water on my face and then picks me up again and drops me on my (f/c) purple carpet "WHAT WAS THAT FOR!!!" "To wake you up so get dressed you're coming with us if ben is coming or not plus slender told him to stay away from you so he can't even touch you." He comforted and walked out the door. "Fine I will go." "Yaa!!!" Screams  Trick or Treat  okay now I have to pick out your clothes and accessories oh and don't forget your bathing suit for the beach. She comes out with the clothes and the first thing I see is a green bikini  " I am sorry does this remind you of that retard elf boy I can pick out another one if you want me to." Trick or Treat says politely "no it's okay I just need to get over that retard elf boy. I smile at her and she smiles back I grab my clothes from her and I get dressed I look amazing I am going to take a picture of me and then we can go  (pic of you at the top 🙂)                                                              

Hi guys I have school so this story is short and I have to go.🙄😁😀😄😆😆😘 bye!!! Unicorn out 🦄🦄🦄