The other girl

Your p.o.v
I wake up and get on my favorite (f/c) hoody and my (2nd f/c) convers and black jeans I look over at my calendar and in big red letters it says "BENNY'S B-DAY." I can't wait to go to the mall to get Ben his birthday presents it is going to be so much fun!!! Over the months I have lived at the mansion I kinda have been having a weird feeling every time I'm around Ben I just instantly get so much happier and I feel a twinge in my chest the first time I felt it I talked to E.J about it said something about "love" But I can't "love" Ben I don't know how or even where to start a relationship. *mental sigh* oh well.
Time skip to the mall!!!
I walked through game stop to see what they had that would be perfect for Ben I ened up getting a green minecraft creeper shirt and a green glowing controler. I'm finally done!! Victory but I was getting hungry so I started heading towards the food court to get some Chinese food. I walk straight to the Chinese restaurant that I love to eat at and ordered my usual I grab everything I need and turn  around to find a seat but instead I see Ben kissing a random girl by the fountain in the middle of the mall. That's when I noticed she wasn't random it was one of Stephanie's best friends one who used to hold me down while I was getting beaten. I felt my heart shatter I have never felt anything like it before..Tears threaten to come out just about to pour over the edge then Ben turned and saw me staring in his direction. I start running before he has the chance to lie to me about what he was doing. I thought to myself how could I trusted him how could I have loved him how could he do this to me... while I was getting bullied every day at school he was probably just lounging around not a care in the world that his best friend could be dead!!!! Whatever I don't need him anyways I will hang out with Toby and Masky at least they can't brake me more then I already have been.
Ben's P.O.V
Oh no (y/n) saw me I am dead she will go tell everyone in the mansion and slendy will rip me into little pieces if he finds out. I am sooo dead. Better get to the mansion before she does!!!! "BEN GET TO THE MANSION NOW. oh no slendy found out.
Your p.o.v
I run through the woods into the Mansion and to my room I slam my door shut and Toby,Jeff,Smiles,Sally,
Slendy, and Masky come running to my room to see what happened but I refused to open the door for anyone so Slendy had to teleport through the door he asked what was wrong and looked down and saw me trying but failing to stop from crying. (Y/n) what happened when you where out shopping for Ben's birthday remember you can tell me anything I am here and you can confine in me so what happened. (I trust slendy so I should just tell him what happened and if I am lucky slendy will rip Ben into pieces!!!!) I loved him Slendy and he just threw my heart aside and crushed it so bad and it hurts it hurts so bad please make it stop please... I start to hug my knees on the floor and rock back and forth silently crying. "Child I unfortunately cannot take all this pain away it isn't like physical pain this is emotional pain and is incurable but I can help you rest so please just sleep child" Slendy gently picks me up and wraps me in the blankets on my bed and puts his hand over my (666 words) eyes and just says sleep.
Dream...
Ben there you are I have looking for you all over the mansion I need to tell you something important... I love with all my heart I couldn't live without you!(Y/n) then why are you not dead?  I hate you and you will never have my heart do us all at the mansion a favor and ether leave or die because we don't want you here you are a disgrace, a disappointnent, a failure. Just get out of my sight. I can physically feel the venom and hatred dripping out of his voice and I debate with a little voice in my head before I wake up maybe they would be better off without me.
I wake up in a cold sweat and everything just comes crashing down again so I cry myself to sleep in pray I don't dream at all and it seems it was answered because I slept until 10am and had no dreams at all. I hear a scratch on the door so I get up and open it to Smile dog pouting so I let him in and we snuggled and feel asleep again.