Prologue

Friendship is not just a word. It's an unbreakable promise. It brings people together, it collide lives and it sparks up hope in the hearts of those in need. But sometimes it hurts. It burns. It takes over your life in flames and pain.

Sometimes it curls your feelings into a ball and throws away with garbage.

Hoseok:
You'll understand me with time.

NamJoon:
I doubt that.

Hoseok:
Is it really that hard to believe that we were never friends? Open your eyes NamJoon, I just used you for your dad's money. It's easy to see. And I thought you were brainy.

NamJoon:
Hoseok, don't play with me like that. You are my best friend. I shared everything with you. How do you expect me to believe this nonesense?

Hoseok:
Just get over this already. We're not friends, we won't be, and we never were. You were just my source of happy, rich, popular life.

NamJoon:
But why... why Hoseok, what did I ever do to you?

Hoseok:
Just shut up. I don't want to see you.

NamJoon:
You're a coward. You couldn't even face your "friend", you just texted this.

Hoseok:
Maybe I am a coward. But will you be brave enough to face the fact that all these years of friendship was just a lie?

NamJoon:
The user has blocked you

Hoseok:
Bye NamJoon.
Message not sent.

The prologue is here!
What do you think of it?
And what do you think happened?
Plus, do you have any ideas how that will effect or how is it connected to the story later on? After all it's NamJin fanfic, not NamSeok.

If you're reading this, thank you. Happy Valentine's Day ♥