part eight

[Victoria's POV]

"Daddy's here baby girl," Justin comes straight in through my door unexpectedly.

He rushes over to me and climbs onto my bed, leaning over me. He takes a quick look at my eyes, then lips and kisses me. This all takes me by surprise at first, but I realize this is what I've been wanting to happen. This is what I've been fantasizing about. This time and moment with him.

But wait, what about mom? What about her feelings? She loves Justin. He's reached my neck, kissing and sucking on it, until I stop him.

"W-wait!" I say.

"What's wrong baby girl?" He asks.

"I- I can't do this to my mom," I say looking away from his face.

"Oh baby, please don't think about that right now. I know she's your mom and you love her, and I love her too, it's just-"

"Just what?" I ask, cutting him off.

"This past week with you, it's had me going crazy. Had me thinking thoughts I can't get out of my head. And hearing you moan daddy, has just made those thoughts even more wilder. It's a great feeling when I'm around you. I can't explain it," he says.

I don't respond, I just stare deep in his eyes. With about 30 seconds of silence and staring, he takes his hand and slowly starts moving it down my body, closer to my vagina. He then softly rubs me over my lace panties.

My legs twitch, which let's him know I'm liking this. He then puts his hand into my panties and slides two fingers in, making me gasp at the gentle, pleasurable touch.

He gradually starts to pick up his pace, and the more he does, the more I'm turned on. Also the more I want to scream 'daddy take me!'

He leans his head down into the crook of my neck and kisses there. Then raises up just a bit to whisper in my ear, "I know you wanna scream it kitten. Go ahead, say it as loud as you want to."

He wasn't lying there. It was like he could hear my thoughts. He slams his fingers in harder and makes me scream it so loudly.

"Good girl, that's all I needed to hear," and with that, Justin completely removes mine and his clothes, and positions himself. "Ready my sexy little kitten!?" He screams.

I nod my head and he slowly enters me, making the sensation last more. He rocks back and forth slowly, making me gasp and beg for him to go fast.

"Beg for it baby. Let me know how much you want me to faster and make you feel so good," he says.

"Daddy please! P-please go faster! I need you to. I want you to. Make me feel amazing," I plead.

"Oh you will, princess." And with that, he immediately picks up his pace, moving faster and faster. Ugh this feels so great.

I then get a hold of myself and flip us over so I'm on top now. I take him with my hand and slide his dick up and down my pussy. I then slide it into me and start off bouncing, then moving my hips in a figure eight and that sends him over the edge.

"Baby girl, I can't hold it anymore!" He yells. I quickly get off of him and put his dick in my mouth, sucking it and he shots his cum in my mouth.

He raises up on his elbows to watch me swallow it. "Oh yes kitten, take it like a pro," he moans.

After I'm done, he flips me over, quickly sucking and licking my clit, making me soon reach my high and squirt in his mouth, arching my back and throwing my head back. "Yes daddy, all yours!"

Justin comes up, laying beside me. We lay there, resting in each others arms a bit. He makes a loud huff. "Gosh that was...so amazing!"

"Yes, it was," I say looking up at him. He looks down to me and leans in to kiss me. We part, him biting my bottom lip. He stares into my eyes for a moment and says, "your mother can never know about this."

"Didn't plan on tellin her," I giggle.

"You're so beautifully beautiful," he says smiling. I look over his shoulder to the clock on my nightstand and see it's already been an hour since mom left, shoot!

"We have to get up and get dressed, fast! Look at the time!" I say pointing at the clock. He looks over and immediately grabs up his clothes. He comes over, grabbing my hip with one hand, passionately kissing me and I hear the front door open so I stop the kiss pushing Justin away.

"Your bedroom is downstairs and she's here, how are you gonna explain why you're up here?" I ask. He runs to my bathroom, throws me a towel and tells me to put it around me.

I see my bedroom door open, and in comes my mom. "Have you seen Justin sweety?"

"Uh yes, he's in my bathroom....uh fixing my shower faucet. I went to take a shower when the knob broke off and I needed him to fix it, since he was the only other person here that knows how to," I say.

About that time, Justin walks around the corner from the bathroom, holding a wrench. "All fixed, you can proceed with your shower," he says.

I smile walking in and Justin walks over to my mom, kissing her forehead. "How'd it go?" He asked her. "Great," she responds and they walk downstairs together.

Good save Justin, good save.

(Well there's the next update. I hope I'm not moving too fast in the story. I mean it's gonna be fairly long anyways, but just tell me if I am and maybe I can slow it down some. Thanks for reading! Vote & comment please loves!
Feb. 13, 2016. Bye😊)