part thirteen

Victoria's POV

When I woke up the next morning, well afternoon cause I sleep late on Sunday's, I looked around the house to see if anyone was home, but I didn't see anyone. I went outside on the patio and found my mom laid out tanning.

"Oh hey sweetie, bout time you woke up," she says laughing.

"Yea, where's Justin?" I ask looking around seeing a bunch of party banners and such.

"Oh he went to the store to get some things to cook out," she answers.

"And what's all this?" I ask.

"Oh right, that's what I was wanting you to wake up for. We're having your graduation party 2 weeks early because Justin will have to go out of town on a business trip and won't be able to make it the Saturday we planned it for," she says walking up to me.

"But he'll be at my graduation that Wednesday right?" I ask.

"Of course honey. He wouldn't miss it for the world," she says smiling at me.

I smile back at her, content with that answer. "So who's all gonna be here?"

"Oh that's a surprise, I can't tell you, but what I can tell you is the other day, I saw some really cute boys at the park playing football, they're your age and said they go to the school you're about to get transferred into and so I invited them here. They also said that tell show you around the school tomorrow when I register you," she says.

I look blankly at her, "Not that I'll really need to. I literally will only be there for 2 weeks, there was really no reason to move this late before I got out of school," I said.

"Oh well, it's done, but you'll like these boys. They seem nice, and did I mention cute?" She says winking.

"Ha yes mom, I believe you did," I say laughing.

"Hey girls, what's so funny?" Justin says coming out back to the patio.

"Oh nothing," I state, still laughing.

"Go put your bikini on sweetheart so you can swim. We'll start in about an hour" mom says.

I nod and run upstairs to change. I look through my dresser drawers for my favorite bikini. It's like a baby blue with black lace that runs down the front. It's super cute!

After I finish, I pull my hair out of the pony tail, because I don't like swimming with it up because the water slicks my hair back and I look bald and I just don't like it.

I go downstairs and see my mom still tanning, and I guess Justin went to go look for lighter fluid in the garage.

I jump in the pool and the water feels great, but I forgot my floaty. I like to lay on it to tan. I get back out to go get it out of the garage. When I reach the garage, Justin is still looking for the lighter fluid. I look to the right, inside of a cabinet and find it.

"Hey, I found what you're lookin for. Have you seen my floaty?" I ask him.

When he turns around, his eyes practically bulge out of his face...pretty much like they did when he first saw me in a bikini. It's pretty funny if you ask me. Especially considering he's already seen me naked, this isn't much different.

"You like? It's my favorite one," I say to him.

"I do like it," he says getting closer to me, "Gosh you're so hot BabyGirl."

I chuckle and wrap my arms around his neck and pull him in for a kiss. He leaves my lips and goes to my neck, kissing and sucking there. I knew it was gonna leave a hickey, but I didn't care. Maybe one of the boys coming will see it and stay away thinking I'm with someone.

I moan as he's kissing my neck and rubbing my area over my bikini bottoms. "Mm daddy, later. We need to get back to the patio before mom suspects somethin and comes looking for us," I say.

"You're right BabyGirl, but I promise, you'll be getting your graduation present soon," he says pecking my lips one more time.

We then find my floaty and blow it up, then go back to the backyard and notice a few people here. I didn't know anyone was here since the garage door was shut, but it was a few friends of my mom's that I knew, so I went to say hi.

About ten minutes later, 3 unknown guys show up. My mom goes up to them and greets em, then they all walk my direction.

"Honey, these are the boys that I was telling you about that I met," my mom states.

"Hi, my names Victoria," I say smiling. My mom was right, they are hot!

"We know. Your mom told us," the tallest one with dark brown hair and lovely hazel eyes says smiling, " I'm Vincent, and this is Zack (blonde hair, green eyes), and Devin (light brown hair, blue eyes)."

All I did was smile stupidly at them. They're just so gorgeous. Like they look like they just got pulled out of a magazine. I think I'm in love...with all three of them, haha.

"Nice to meet y'all," I say smiling still like an idiot.

"Nice to meet you too. Well be showing you around school tomorrow and you could hang with us if you want. You seem chill, and your folks are nice too, especially since they invited us here," Vincent says smiling and looking around.

"Yea totally, I'd love that!" I say. Gosh I hope I didn't say that sounding too desperate. I always embarrass myself.

"Okay, cool. Let's jump in the pool, looks like more people are showing up" Devin says.

"Lemme take a picture of y'all jumping in!" My mom says.

I look at them rolling my eyes and they laugh saying it's fine.

"Okay, on the count of three, jump and yell class of 2016!" My mom says. She's so dorky, but I love her.

"1,2,3 class of 2016!!" We all four yel and jump in as mom snaps the picture.

She comes over to the side of the pool and shows us the pic. It's actually really cool, she got it right on time too.

"I wanna get this one blown up bigger when we get em printed," I tell her and she nods.

I get on my floaty and lay out to tan while the boys splash me every now and then. After about 20 minutes, I hear some people come yelling my name.

"Victoria!!!!"

May 14, 2016
Sorry for leaving it here like this lol, but I'll update again soon.