part nine

[Justin's POV]
So Crystal drug me into the living room to tell me about her interview and from the sound of it, she nailed it!

Not the only thing that's been "nailed" today, right Justin? My conscious says to me.

I roll my eyes but smirk a bit.

"You okay?" Crystal asks me.

"Uh yes I'm fine," I say.

She nods her head then goes into the kitchen to make her some lunch.

Bout that time, Victoria walks in, and asks her mom is she's seen her blow dryer.

"No honey, I haven't. And why are you not dried off yet? You're gonna make my hard wood floors whelp up," Crystal says.

"Well I'm sorry, you know I use my towel as a dress til I actually get dressed, and you used my blow dryer last so I had to come ask you," Victoria says.

She walks out of the kitchen and back into the living room looking for it. But with no hope, heads back upstairs to continue looking, but before she leaves, opens her towel and touches up and down her body, kneading her boobs and smirks when she sees a boner growing in my pants.

"Keep it down daddy, wouldn't want mom seeing that and getting suspicious considering her sweet, innocent daughter just walked by in only a towel, now would we?" She whispers in my ear going back to her room.

I shudder at the feeling of her hot minty breath so close to me. Oh what she does to me.

I then hear Crystal walking back in, so I grab a couch pillow and put it over my lap.

"Oh good, you're back," I say.

"Yea. I just made us a sand which. Here ya go," she says handing me one.

"So, what's Victoria in such a rush to get ready for?" I ask.

"Oh, this is normally her day out with her friends, but with us moving, she couldn't do it last week, plus her friends not living 'round here. She'll probably just go shoppin," Crystal says.

"Oh, okay," I say.

"Yea, well I'm done eatin, so I'm goin to go take that nap that I wanted to earlier," she says.

"Since you're doin that, you wouldn't mind me goin with Victoria would you?" I ask.

"I don't mind no, it'll give her some company, but it's her you'll have to ask, not me," she says.

I nod my head and run up the stairs to Tory's room and open the door.

"Is it okay if I go with you?" I ask her.

"How'd you know I was leaving?" She asks.

"Daddy's intuition?" I smirk.

"Ha-ha, very funny. But my mom probably told you didn't she?" Tory guesses.

"Yes, kitten," I reply.

"Well yea, you can. And good, you can help me pick out a few things," she says.

"No problem with that," I respond.

And off to the mall we went.

(March 10,2016)