Part Eighteen

Tory's POV

As I'm sitting on the lounge chair, I can feel Justin's eyes piercing me. His face getting all heated and stuff. Well, his face isn't the only thing getting heated, my body is too from this gorgeous tan I'm gonna have from not caring about what people think. Ohh its gonna look good.  (A/N:sassy💁)

"Let's get in the pool," Vincent suggests.

"Good idea, pretty soon there'll be a lot of people here, I wanna get a swim in before then," I reply.

Vincent jumps in the pool first then when I jump in, he catches me. When he does, Justin slams the patio door shut. Him catching me wasn't even planned, get over yourself dude.

"What was all that about?" Vincent asks.

"Oh nothing. Sometimes the door gets stuck and you gotta do that," I lie.

He chuckles and just goes with it. We mess around and splash water on each other and when I try to get on my floaty, he turns me over making me fall off. Of course I just laugh it off though. Hanging with him is fun. I enjoy his company.

About that time, more people starting coming. Everyone ate and chatted. Me and Vincent mainly stayed together. We were too caught up with each other about our lives and what we're doing for college and stuff like that.

I guess Justin had quit stalking us and started minding his own business because I haven't seen him for a while.

I get up to go to the bathroom and tell Vincent I'll be back in a minute. Mom and Justin's bedroom is right before you get to the bathroom, and as I'm about to pass their room, I hear my mom screaming. Not in a mad way though...more like a pleasurable way. Like as if they were in there screwing.

I almost puked a little in my mouth. Ehh. I mean yea me and Justin sleep with each other too, but hearing my mom is just gross.

After I come from outta the bathroom, I tell Vincent to come upstairs into my room with me. Just as we're walking up, I hear my mom's door opening.

Yes our guests are here, but they're all drunk so they don't really pay attention to when the owners of the home is there or not.

It was 12:17 am. Everyone was still setting off fireworks because we got so many. I led Vincent over to my balcony. I opened the French doors that lead outside.

"What are we doing up here?" He questions.

"Well since it's outside and my balcony faces the backyard, we can watch these drunks play with fireworks," I say laughing.

Vincent also laughs at that. About that time, a big firework goes off and we watch it explode into the night sky.

"It's beautiful to watch em up here," he stated.

"Yea, it sure is," I answer.

I look up to him and smile. Once he realizes I'm looking up at him, he stares into my eyes for a bit.

"You have beautiful blue eyes," he says.

"Thank you," I reply, blushing like no ones business.

About that time, he switches back n forth from looking at my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes. He then leans down and kisses me. He was a good kisser and his lips were too soft not to kiss.

As we parted, I looked up at him and he smiled, I blushed. "Your cheeks are red," he says poking them.

"Haha shut up," I say laughing covering my face.

He chuckles at me and just wraps his arms around me and I lay my head on his shoulder as we finish watching the firework show.
I look down and see justin looking up at us. Oh no did he just see that?

(Uh oh, what's Justin gonna think?) 😌