part eleven

[Justin's POV]

I come down from her room, and see Victoria sleeping on the couch, curled up with a blanket like a little child.

I go to my room to check on Crystal. She's up, but looks like she's getting ready to go somewhere.

"You leaving?" I ask her.

"Yes, I need to make a trip to the store to get groceries. I went to the kitchen to look for cleaning supplies and didn't find any so I'm going to get that and groceries while I'm there. I was goin to ask you if you wanted to come, but I figured you were in your office upstairs working and I didn't want to bother you," she says.

"Oh....um yea. Working, that's what I was doin," I said.

"Okay, well I'll be back later. I'll probably stop by Angie's house first though to visit with her. She's been callin, wondering if I would. So I'll be gone for a while," she says leaving out of the door.

Good, time alone with Victoria. I think to myself.

As I watch Crystal leave from the driveway, I look over to Victoria sleeping on the couch. I smirk, because she has no idea what is about to happen.

I lean over, taking the blanket off of her, and pick her up. She stirs in her sleep and halfway wakes up.

"What are you doing daddy?" She softly asks.

"Takin you upstairs so you can sleep better," I say.

She then closes her eyes and falls back to sleep, in my arms. As I get to her room, I gently lay her on the bed. I turn around and grab the rope I had laying on the chair. I take her arms and slowly raise them above her head. I gently slide her shirt off, then tie her hands to the bed posts. She must have taken her bra off earlier before she went to sleep, because she didn't have it on.

I get at the end of the bed, slide off her shorts along with her panties. I then open her legs and tie more rope to her ankles. I look up as she stirs in her sleep again, but luckily this time, didn't wake up. She's a fairly heavy sleeper for the most part.

I turn off her bedroom light, shut her curtains, and get the blind fold I had with me and slide it over her eyes.

I look down at her body. It's so beautiful. She's so beautiful. But, it's revenge time. She wanted to tease me at the store earlier, it's her turn. I go over to her bags, and I pull out the exact vibrator she had picked up at the store. I bought it without her knowing, when she left out of the store for me to pay.

I smirk to myself, as I climb onto the end of the bed. My big, warm hands slide up her belly to her boobs, massaging them. I then lean over her, taking them in my mouth, as Victoria wakes up, moaning.

"Mmm, what are you doing daddy?" She asks.

"How did you know it was me?" I ask back.

"I know your amazing lips from anywhere," she says smiling. She tried to move her arms, but they won't move. This causes her to try and move her legs also. Again, not happening.

"What are you doing, seriously Justin!?" She asks,beginning to worry.

"Don't worry baby. I'm going to make you feel good," I say.

I trail kisses down her belly, to her glistening pussy. "Oh, already wet I see baby girl?"

"I can't help it. This has been one of my biggest fantasies. To have you tie me up, blindfolded and pleasuring me," she says.

"Well, I'm glad," I say smirking.

I reach up and slowly rub her. She shakes a bit, switching on the bed. I then stop, and reach over for the vibrator. I turn it on.

"Um, what's that noise?" She asks.

"Oh you'll soon know," I say.

I bring it up to her pussy, and slide it in to her a bit roughly. She jerks a bit, then I turn it up on high, plunging it in and out of her.

"D-daddy! Oooh did you buy that vibrator from the store I was teasing you with?" She asks, rocking her hips back and forth.

"Yes, I did. And now just like you were teasing me, I'm going to do the same. How does it feel?" I ask.

"It feels g-great. But oh gosh please take it out," she moans.

"Why? I thought it felt good?" I question.

"I-it does daddy, b-but it's too much. I can't handle it," she says.

"Oh yes, you will handle it," I say plunging it in and out of her. Her legs begin to shake even more. "Are you close baby?" I ask.

"Ooh yes!" She screams.

"Too bad," I say taking it out of her.

"What the heck!?" She screams.

"I'm sorry baby, but this will teach you not to tease me like you did and I couldn't do anything about it," I say.

I lean over her, kissing and sucking her neck. Gradually leaving hickeys. She quietly moans my name. Gosh I love her like this. Pretty much helpless, wanting me to let her cum.

I kiss down her body. I get to her pussy, and I slowly start licking her clit, eating her out.

She is a moaning mess now. She arches her back, pulling on the rope around her hands," oh my, daddy please let me cum. I can't take it anymore."

"Okay, you can," I say. So she does, she cums all into my mouth, and I lick her clean.

"Can you untie m-me now?" She asks.

"Are you sure that's what you want? I haven't even got a chance to love you yet," I say.

I put my hands to her pussy and rub her, making her wet again. I then take my clothes off, stroking my dick, then rubbing it up and down my baby girl's pussy.

"Ooh daddy, please. Enter me!" She screams.

I do as she wishes, and plunge myself into her, making her gasp. I rock my hips back and forth really fast.

"Mm yes, ooh yes daddy!" She moans.

"Do you feel good baby girl?" I ask.

"Mhm," she says.

Her back arches again, letting me know she's close again. I pick up my speed, getting myself close too. After I do that, we both moan together as I take myself out of her and cum all over her belly as she cums onto the sheets.

I untie her and take off the blindfold from her eyes.

"T-that was great. I can't wait to do that again," she says panting.

"I thought you couldn't take it?" I ask laughing.

"I don't know. It's just a great sensation when you have me to wait to cum...it's different but exciting I guess. It's exactly how I imagined it though," she smiles, leaning up a bit to kiss me.

We then just lay there for a minute, then we both get into the shower to get ready to go out and eat somewhere.

March 25, 2016