part sixteen

Tory's POV

So it's been about 2 months since graduation and my little "gift" from Justin. Tomorrow is independence day. I've always loved it. Not just because of the fireworks but it reminds me of our troops that have fought for our country and how hard my family had contributed to that as well.

It scares me that some of my family is in the army. I worry a lot about their lives and how it would effect our family.

Justin likes the fact that our meaning for independence or memorial day has a bigger, more meaningful purpose than just setting off fireworks, although I do still love that as well, that's why we already have our fireworks bought and ready to go for tomorrow night.

I'm in my room write now just reading to do something. Reading in the middle of summer, out of school, I know I know. I can't help it, I'm into reading. Anyways, as I'm reading I notice that Justin is standing in my door frame, just watching me.

"What are you doin justin?" I ask him, laughing.

"Nothing, just wanted to see what you were up to," he answers.

"Oh just reading," I say smiling.

"You're the only person I know, that isn't old, that actually reads during the summer," he chuckles.

He then enters my room completely and locks the door behind him after he shut it, and is now coming towards me.

I look up at him and smile, "what are you doing now?"

"Just coming to lay with you," he says.

"Where's mom?" I ask.

"She went out for a day with her friends. I think they're trying to get her to go to Florida with her for vacation cause I over heard a conversation, she just hasn't told me about it yet," he says.

"Awe that'll be fun for her. Are you gonna go?" I ask.

"Ha no. I'll let her have her woman to woman vaycay time. Besides, I'd rather stay the week here with you," he says coming closer to me, leaning in to kiss on my neck. He switches from my collarbone to my neck, giving both places qual amounts of affection.

I end up dropping the book I had in my hand onto the floor as he then raises up over me and this now has turned into a make out session.

He kisses my lips so passionately as he's grabbing my right boob, fondling and massaging it. He then takes his hand and reaches under my skirt that I had on and rubs me over my panties.

"Mmm Justin," I moan.

"You like that, don't you baby girl?" He asks still kissing and rubbing me.

"Yes, daddy," I reply.

He then slides my panties down and raises my skirt up and sticks two fingers in me, making me gasp at the sudden pleasure.

He then stops kissing to go down on me and kiss my pussy. Liking and sucking on my clit as he's pounding his two long fingers in me.

"Mmm I'm so close," I moan, rocking my hips up and down on his fingers and tongue.

"Cum for me baby girl" he demands and with that, my climax hit and I came all into his mouth and he licks it all up.

"Mm you taste so sweet baby girl," he says.

I laugh and pull him up to me, inches away from my face, and then kiss him.

"Thank you for always making me feel good. I love it," I say smiling.

He smiles back and then we lay there on my bed discussing our plans for tomorrow and how we plan on having a cookout and stuff. It's actually gonna be fun. Everything with Justin is always fun, that's why I love being around him.

(Hey guys! So last time I updated, I was a junior...now as of last week, I officially became a senior! Class of 2017, yay!🎓 wish me luck on this year y'all, lol I'll definitely need it. Love y'all) ❤