part ten

(Victoria's POV)

"Where we going?" Justin asks.

"The mall, to go to 'Best Kept Secret'", I say, smiling.

Justin switches in his seat a bit before responding, "um, what do you need to go there for?"

"Oh, just for some new underwear. Maybe some other things if I find any interest in anything else," I say looking straight forward to the road.

"O-oh okay," he stutters.

I can tell he knows what store I'm talking about. He almost lost himself when I mentioned the store's name. I wonder if he'll go in with me, or if he'll just wait outside? I hope he'll go in with me, I wanna mess with him.

A little later, about ten minutes passed, I pull into the mall parking lot. When I find a parking space closest to the door, we get out.

I look over at Justin to see what he's doing, but his face shows no emotion. Wait, a few minutes ago he looked all nervous, why not now? Now we're actually here....oh well.

As we walk in, we go straight to the store of my destination. Before I walk in, I look at Justin and ask, "are you goin to come in with me, or just wait here?"

"I'm goin in with you," he says.

Alright Bieber, you don't know what you're in for, I mentally laugh at myself.

I walk over to the matching bra and panties section, and I find a really cute purple and blue one. I also find other matches that I grab.

I then go further to the back of the store. I look around to see if anyone was near. There wasn't, not that there were many people here anyways, but still.

I see a shelf full of vibrators. I smirk evilly at them. I then look to my right to see once again, Justin's emotionless face. I roll my eyes, but then get another idea.

"I wonder how this would feel shoved up my tight pussy. What do you think Justin?" I ask him, smiling.

Still nothing. "Do you think me....or you...would have to work this big thing into me?" I ask.

He looks directly at me, his eyes suddenly look darkened than they were a moment ago. Haha, gotcha now Justin.

"Work it into me while I'm laid out wearing this (a/n: picture on side) and loudly moaning your name. J-Justin it feels so g-good." I fake moan while smirking up at him.

I giggle, putting the vibrator down, and walking over to the register to check out. I get ready to pay, but Justin pushes away my hand to pay himself. I start to walk away to head out of the store, letting Justin take care of everything like he wanted to do.

When he makes it out of the store, I try to take the bags, but he just insists on him carrying them. I shrug my shoulders and we leave, getting to my car. Justin puts the bags in the trunk, and we drive off.

When we get home, Justin tells me he'll take my bags up for me so I let him.

I'm tired, so I grab an extra blanket from the hall closet and fall asleep on the couch, being too lazy to go sleep in my own room.

March 20, 2016