part fourteen

(These are all the main characters so far)

Victoria's POV

"Victoria!!" A voice yelled. I turned around and it was Viviana! Oh my gosh, no way!

I jumped out of the pool and ran to her, "bestieeee!!! Yay, you came!"

We hugged each other and I went to introduce her to Justin then the boys. Devin immediately was flirty with her. His eyes were like, bulging out of his head. Major hear eyes for her. It was really cute. They talked with each other, and Vincent and I talked too....and well, as for Zack, he was the loner. More to himself when it came to girls. I didn't have to be told that, it's obvious.

Speaking of things bein obvious, I could tell that Justin was jealous of me talkin to Vincent, big time! He'll get over it. These three guys are gonna be my closest buddies. Justin's not gonna stop me from havin friends.

As more and more people came, the music got louder and the backyard started to become a little crowded. I got out the pool to go to the kitchen and grab a drink, and Vincent followed after. I noticed Justin watchin us as we went inside. Vincent is great though. He's very nice and easy goin. I like that about him.

I grab two drinks, one for me and one for Vincent. He takes it and we pop the tops off. "Ya know, this is a great graduation party Victoria. I'm actually havin fun. As opposed to most parties I go to, they're pretty lame. But yours, yours is great. Although, that may just be because you're beautiful face is here," he says smiling.

I just blush like crazy, but try to play it off. "Yep, that's probably why, Hehe" I laugh.

I look up to his hazel eyes. I stare deep into them. They're so gorgeous. They're almost like Justin's, just a bit lighter. He smiles then takes another sip of his drink.

"Kiss me," I tell him.

"W-what?" He asks.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to say that...um I got lost i-" I said before he interrupted what I was tryin to say, and kissed me.

"I had to stop you from talkin before I list my chance," he says.

"Lost the chance?" I ask.

"Yea. I mean I don't know if you have a boyfriend or if you're gonna find one, or if you're not in to me like that or whatever," he says.

"Oh..." I trail off, blushing and smiling down to the floor.

"Ahem," someone behind us clears their throat. I turn around and it's Justin.

"Victoria," he says through clenched jaws, " it's time to go back out and cut the graduation cake, and your mom wants you to do it."

"Okay, c'mon Vincent," I say pulling him along with me.

He follows along behind me and I do whatever it is my mom's wanting me to do, and her and Justin say a small speech on my behalf of graduating. Yes. I haven't graduated yet, but it's only two more weeks, it's all pretty much in the bag.

Of course, I get teared up because I'm such a sensitive person. Not sensitive like I'm a wimp, cause I'll kick someone's butt. But sensitive when it comes to family events and things in that nature.

Anyways, we all went back to hangin out and Viviana and I got a chance to catch up on a few things that I missed while bein away from our hometown. It's always good talkin with her.

After a while longer, people started saying their goodbyes and leaving. Viviana yelled she'll call me once she gets back home.

Vincent was the last person there. His boys went ahead and left. I didn't want him to leave. I was enjoying his company.

"So, do you have to leave?" I ask him.

"I suppose I can stay for another 20 minutes, but it'll be 10:30 pm by then, and I have strict parents, so I can't stay no longer than that," he says.

"Okay, that's fine," I say smiling...and once again, blushing. Ugh that gets on my nerves that I blush so easily.

"Let's sit out on the porch swing," he suggests.

"Okay," I say.

We talked the whole extra 20 minutes he stayed, and after that we exchanged numbers. "I'll text you beautiful girl," he says as he's leaving and giving me a hug.

"Okay, goodnight," I say as I watch him leave.

I lean my head on the door and take a deep sigh. Ugh, he's so nice! I hear a huff from behind me, which makes me jump and close the door. I turn around, and it's Justin.

"Oh, Justin. You gotta stop startling me like that," I say.

"So, how did you like your party?" He asks.

"It was great," I say smiling then biting my bottom lip, thinking about Vincent bein there.

"Hm, well that's good," he says walking away. Do I sense attitude?

"Um, you okay?" I ask him.

"I'm fine, goodnight," Justin says.

"No you're not," I claim.

"Yes, now go to bed. Now," he says.

"No," I say, crossing my arms.

"What?" He asks trough clutched teeth.

"You heard me. You're not the boss of me. I'm not some little kid, I go to bed when I please," I say.

"That's it," he says coming to me and slamming me against the wall, kissing me.

He holds my hips with both his hands and I get into it and wrap my arms around his neck, pulling him closer.

"I think now is a good time for your graduation gift" he says.

"But I thought you were mad at me?" I ask.

"I can't resist you. Trust me, I want to...I just can't. You disobeying me is turning me on," he says kissing my neck, "c'mon, we're goin somewhere"

"Where? And what about my mom?" I ask.

"I already told her we're gonna be leaving because I had a surprise for you," he said.

"And what exactly kind of surprise did you tell her you had in store?" I ask.

"I said it requires bonding time. She still thinks you can't stand me or living here, so she's all for us bonding," he says laughing.

"You sneaky little, wow. Okay. Let's go," I say smiling. And we leave. I wonder where we're goin.