Part 20

[Victoria's POV]

So I run upstairs to shower. Make sure I wash up really good to get the alcohol smell off of me. When I step out, I wrap the towel around my body and start to blow dry my hair. After it's done drying, I start to straighten it. I love having it straight cause it looks longer when I do. I then look through my closet to find an outfit. Uggghh I have nothing to wear. I'm glad we're going shopping so I can buy some new outfits.

I end up throwing on some light blue jean shorts, a white t-shirt, and my white converse. Cute, simple. I smile looking at myself in the body mirror. I then grab my phone and head downstairs. As I make it to the living room, Justin is already there waiting on me.

"You look cute," He says.

  "Thank you," I reply smiling.

We hop in the car and head to the mall. We stayed there for hours shopping for clothes and other things. Justin bought me a very pretty necklace with my initial on it with diamonds. Looks pretty expensive if you ask me. I'm going to take extra care of it. He told me that it was kinda like a late graduation gift. When we reach the house, we get out and carry the bags inside and put everything up.

  "Justin, Can I ask you something?" I say.

"You just did," he says smirking.

  "No seriously. What if  mom ever finds out about us?" I ask.

  "She won't baby. Especially with you goin off to college in the fall, it won't be much longer that we can stop sneaking around in the house," he says.

  "Yea but that's the thing. I was actually thinking about waiting til next year to start college. I wanna take a break from school for a little while longer than just summer," I explain.

  "Oh well that's perfectly fine too baby," he says.

  "But I don't know how to tell mom that. She's been so ready for me to go to college and this will hold be back a year of getting into it which makes it a year longer before finishing."

  "It'll be okay," he says, "she's very understanding, I'm sure she'll be fine with your decision."

  "Ya know, I was actually thinking about working with you for the year I'm off," I say.

  "Oh really now? I think I can make arrangements for that," he says.

  "Really!? Yay!" I scream hugging him.

He just laughs and hugs me back. I then go upstairs to find my mom to tell her. She seemed pretty upset that I chose to wait a year but then accepted it after telling her I'll actually be working that whole year and not just lay around the house all year. I'm glad cause it'll give me a little extra time to really think about what I want to study for in college. She then says she's leaving for the day for her to have some time to herself. When Justin heard that, he smirks at me.

  "Well you know what that means, come here babygirl," he says. And with that he carries me upstairs to my room.

[there you go guys, finally an update. I'll try updating a lot more this year😘]