part seventeen

Tory's POV

So, it's now 9am and I just woke up. It's already very bright and nice outside. Today's gonna be great!

"Good morning baby girl," Justin comes in saying with his deep raspy voice.

"Good mornin Justin," I respond.

"C'mon, get up. Come downstairs, your mom is makin breakfast and afterwards we're gonna start getting ready for later," he says.

"Okay, I'll be down I a sec," I say as Justin comes up to me and kisses my forehead before leaving.

I push the covers off of me and raise up, dangling my little legs over the side of my bed, not being long enough to reach the floor. I decided to just go downstairs in what I went to sleep in so I can eat, then I'll worry with showering and getting ready later.

As I make it downstairs, my mom is faced away from the staircase, cooking. One person who did see me right off the bat though, was Justin. His mouth practically fell to the floor and followed my every move.

His eyes followed the curves of my legs and stopped at the top of my thigh highs for a second and chuckled, then kept going higher, noticing the top few buttons on my oversized button down shirt, undone and my pretty large breasts displayed pretty well.

As I sat at the table, I could see his eyes turn dark. I couldn't help but giggle at that.

"What's funny honey?" My mom asks.

"Oh nothing mom, Vincent just sent me a funny message," I lie, picking up my phone.

"Oh right, Vincent! That's good y'all still talk even after school's out. You should invite him to our cookout Tory!" My mom says.

"Okay yea, good idea. We haven't hung out recently, so yea," I say smiling.

I text him and then put my phone down. I looked up to see Justin with a little bit of a jealous look on his face. Oh well, I mean what me and Justin have between us isn't official, we just sleep and fool around with each other. I can't have a friend?

I shrug it off and then got a text from Vincent saying he'd be honored to come and he'll be happy to see me.

After breakfast, I go upstairs to get in the shower. When I get out of the shower, I find Justin sitting on my bed.

"Oh gosh Justin you scared me," I exclaim.

"Sorry baby girl. I just came up here while your mother is cleaning to let you know, you're mine, not his. Just letting you know," he says.

"Who are you talking about?" I ask.

"Vincent," he says.

"Oh whatever, me and vincent isn't like that with each other. Besides, even if we were, I'm not really yours. If you don't remember, you and my mother just got married last month after me graduating," I say annoyed that he could even dare say that considering he knows we're not official and I don't belong to anyone.

"Fine, just watch out for him is l I'm sayin," he warns.

"I'll be fine. You know I enjoy you Justin, thall never change. But what I do with my life and who I get with is on me. If you haven't noticed, me and you can never actually happen," I state.

He nods his head in understandment and then gets up to leave.

After I get fully dressed with a bikini underneath and apply light makeup, I go downstairs because Vincent just texted me that he's here now.

I go outside to meet him as he gets out his truck. His eyes meet me and they light up.

"Wow you look great Victoria," he says smiling.

"Awe thank you, you're not too bad yourself," I say giggling.

Ew really, did I just giggle? Whatever. I shrug it off and we hug and then make our way through the house out to the patio in the backyard.

"Hope you brought your swim wear," I say to him.

"Always do. It's in my backpack I put down in the living room," he says.

"Okay, well if you don't mind, I'm gonna take this dress off and lay out to tan. You can come sit on the lounge chair next to me and help me put on sun tan oil," I state.

"Sure," he says.

We walk over to two of our lounge chairs and I lay one back as Vincent grabs my sun tan oil and starts applying it all over me as I lay down.

I put on my sunglasses and look over to Justin and he doesn't seem to happy about this.

I roll my eyes and turn to Vincent and thank him once he's finished. He nods saying it's not a problem and we both smile and start talking about what's been up in our lives since the last time we hung out...all while Justin is just 20 feet away listening to everything we say.

Whatever, I'm just tryin to have a good time and get a great tan. Not worried about anything right now.