Chapter Seven

CHAPTER SEVEN

Their First Trip

May 16, 2012. Monday. Early in the morning, Aboard the SUV, Max and Fred transported Katherine to Missi International Airport. She was to meet Derek and their companions there. Derek was accompanied by Raoul, Alex and Carlito. 

She was surprised upon knowing that Alex was co-piloting Carlito. She then assumed that Alex was no ordinary male servant for Derek. She noticed that Derek had outmost trust to those three men they were with. 

Derek owned a Boeing 727-23 aircraft. It was adorned by the Z logo in gold livery measuring thirty-feet high. The outer colors of the jet were blue, red and white. This luxury business jet could accommodate twenty-three passengers. It also had a master’s bedroom, a dining area, onboard toilets, washroom, shower rooms and conference room. 

As soon as the jet had already taken off, Derek escorted her to the master’s bedroom. They sat by the cushioned settee by the foot of the queen-size bed. His left fingers were entwined on her right fingers. He settled their hands on his lap. 

He told her, “Our trip will last for about seventeen hours. But we’ll arrive in NYC by lunch time there due to time zone.” 

“Okay,” she replied then asked, “Have you slept already?” 

“Not yet,” he replied. He let go of her hand, stood up, bent a little, scooped her up on his arms and carried her to the right side of the bed. He felt her apprehension. 

She was surprised but she was able to put her arms around his neck. She asked, “What are you doing, Derek?” 

He laid her gently on the left side of the bed on a sitting position, pulled the boots she was wearing as well as the socks. He sat down on the edge of the bed, removed his belt, shoes and socks. “Don’t worry. We’ll just sleep.”

She moved to give more space for him. He rested the back of his head down on the pillow. She was still sitting not making any move. 

Derek spoke again, “Katherine, please try to relax and lie down. I wouldn’t do anything.” 

Katherine moved and rested her back against the bed.

Derek moved and lay on left side putting his left arm behind Katherine’s neck and drawing her much nearer. He felt her body shivered more. He whispered into her right ear, “Please try to relax. I just want to cuddle you while we sleep.” He pulled up the comforter up to their waists. 

She tried to relax. They were both fully clothed. Derek was still wearing his white dress pants and his collared buttoned down long-sleeve shirt while she was wearing a black thick leggings and a dark red round neck cashmere jumper.   

Derek rested his right arm across her tummy. She moved and lay on her left side as well. She felt warm and relaxed with the feel of his chest against her back. Derek cuddled her more. “Let’s sleep now, my lovely Katherine,” he whispered with a sleepy voice.

She felt his steady breathing. She knew he was already asleep. He was not snoring but his breathing had been more relaxed. It was the first time she had been this intimate with a man. But it felt good. She felt secured in Derek’s arms. In no time, she also fell asleep.

Derek had slept for about eight hours. It was the first time he had slept that long in five years. When he woke up, he saw Katherine’s face comfortably snuggled on to his chest. He smiled. He surveyed her beautiful face once more. Her skin was fair and smooth. Her lashes were long and thick. Her lips were naturally pinkish. Her nose was high yet petite. He kissed her forehead.