Epilogue

EPILOGUE

November 28, 2012. Wednesday. Katherine surprised Derek again on his thirty-second birthday. Derek had been busy on details of the sixth branch of Zuñiga Resort and Casino in Celledar City, Gannevo. They also hadn't had sex for quite some time because Derek had been very patient so as for her to recover from childbirth. She already checked with her obstetrician-gynecologist if she could already allow her husband to make love to her. And her doctor gave her the go signal. When Derek went home that night for dinner, it was set on the veranda of their bedroom. She was wearing a sexy dark red see-through very short nightgown. She fed her husband first then gave him a relaxing massage after he took a quick shower. Afterwards, when they were already cuddling, she started teasing her husband. Derek was hesitant at first but she assured them they could already do it. Furthermore, she assured him that their babies would be looked upon by Emma, who showed interest on being the nanny of the twins and attending trainings for the task. And so they ended up making love passionately all through the night not just once but thrice. 

Christmas Break 2012. They took the Christmas Vacation in Hawaii with their twins along with  Alex, Emma and Carlito.   They stayed in the three-bedroom Hawaii Loa Presidential Villa in Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts. 

They stayed there until their first wedding anniversary in January 8, 2013. It was the first longest vacation Derek had taken since his parents' death. He just enjoyed it with newfound happy family. 

April 6, 2013. Saturday. Carlos and Sherrie got married on a morning military wedding. 

On the reception, Giselle collapsed again. It turned out she was pregnant with their second baby. Baby Roric was already more than one year old. 

Baby Ricriq and Baby Ciera were already six months old then. Derek and Katherine had never planned on having more babies anymore. Derek didn't want Katherine to suffer again at birthing. 

Their babies had brought them even much closer. Derek hadn't had much gambling pursuits as well because he wanted to focus on taking care of his wife and children. 

The five business partners of Derek's father all died eventually. They didn't die on their death sentence but on sickness caused by their addiction to smoking, drinking and illegal drugs in the past.  

Katherine's father had continued showing her the love she had longed for. He was likewise very doting to all of his grandchildren especially Baby Ciera. 

May 14, 2013. As Derek and Katherine were celebrating their second year anniversary as a couple with their twins on their yacht docked in the sixth branch of Zuñiga Resort and Casino in Celledar City, Gannevo , they heard the news of Sherrie being four weeks pregnant with their first baby from her brother Carlos.