Chapter Eight

CHAPTER EIGHT

His Brand of Affection

The jet was about to land when Derek woke her up. 

They were fetched by the limousine of the hotel they were to stay. They arrived at St. Regis NYC before lunch time. They occupied the spacious Imperial Suite. It had three bedrooms, three full bathrooms, two powder rooms, living room, dining room sitting eight to ten, a study and a full kitchen. 

Derek and Katherine occupied the most secluded bedroom in the suite with a king-size bed. Raoul occupied the other bedroom with a king-size bed. Alex and Carlito occupied the third bedroom with two twin beds. They ordered food for room service. 

Katherine took the opportunity to take a shower while the rest of the men were chatting as they waited for the food at the dining room.

She was already finished taking a shower and was already about to dress up when Derek entered their bedroom. 

He hugged her from behind and kissed the base of her right ear. 

She shivered and then she faced him, "Derek!?" 

He gave her nose a short kiss, "Dress up in the casual day dress and the flat thongs sandals. We'll go shopping after eating." 

He then went to the bathroom and took a shower. 

She searched for the day dress. She only saw one dress on the closet. Alex didn't pack much for him. There were only three pairs of under garments, one knickers set, one pair of black skinny jeans, a white collared buttoned down long-sleeve shirt, a casual day dress, a pair of brown eyeglasses, a brown clutch purse and a pair flat thongs brown sandals. They were all the items that Derek had previously purchased for her. 

The day dress was a white sweetheart neck strapless high-waist A-lined thigh-length dress. She chose the white strapless bra paired with white boyleg panty. She put on the undergarments, the dress and the sandals. When she opened the clutch purse, the debit and credit cards were there as well as a hankie, the pressed powder compact and a lip balm. 

She was already done dressing up when Derek went out of the bathroom with just a towel covering his lower body. 

Her cheeks blushed. He approached her and kissed her lips. "You look very lovely, my rosy cheeked princess." Her cheeks blushed even more. She immediately went to the bathroom to hang the bathrobe and the towel she used. Derek was already wearing his boxers when she returned. She picked up the towel and went back to the bathroom again to hang it. Upon her return, he was already wearing a white casual jeans. He was about to wear a casual blue fitted round neck long-sleeve shirt to cover his perfectly muscle-toned abs, chest and arms. He put in his brown belt and brown moccasins. He got his white jacket, her clutch purse, their pairs of sunglasses and then he said, "Let's eat." 

They went to the dining room. The three men had already finished their meals. They were not in the dining room anymore but they heard them in their rooms. 

They ate their meals. After brushing their teeth then they went down. A chauffeured limousine awaited them at the driveway. They went to different luxury flagships stores and department stores in Fifth Avenue, Madison Avenue, 57th Street, SoHo /NoLlta, and Meatpacking District/Chelsea. 

They went to Tom Ford, Lanvin, Missoni, Celine, Tiffany & Co, Cartier, Armani, Burberry, Saint Laurent, Louis Vuitton, Dolce & Gabanna, Prada, Balenciaga, Stella McCartney, Alexander McQueen, Victoria's Secret, Jimmy Choo, Monique Lhuillier, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, J. Mendel, Carolina Herrera, Donna Karan, Gianna Versace, Ralph Lauren Barney's, Bergdorf Goodman, Apple's Store, and Macy's Department Store.