This Day, Why?

After that class with Namjoon I went to my other class and I'm praying that none of the guys are there.  Once I got there the teacher wasn't there and so I went to the back of the room and grabbed a book. While I was reading  I felt that all eyes where on me.  I looked up and I was right. The students were talking about me saying 'why is she reading that?' or 'Can she even read Korean?'.

                     "Yes I can read Korean books, my dad is Korean" I said and everyone was shocked. Finally the bell rung and everyone went to there desk. I just stood there until the teacher came in. "Stand and bow" said one of the students. Everyone including me bowed and the teacher told us to take a seat. I saw two seats next to the window. I took the one farther away from the window. 4 minutes into class and the door slides open and the girls whispered to each other. I didn't want to look up, but I did it anyways and it was the guy with the hair. The teacher looked at him, and didn't say anything and went to teaching. The green hair guy looked at me and started walking towards me.

      'Great what is he going to do to me?' I asked myself. Once he got close he knocked my books down and then me, by grabbing my shirt. The students laughed and 'he' went to his seat which is next to mine. I got up and sat down. "What you looking at? teach or else"  he said and the teacher did want he said. 'Why are the teachers scared of them?' I asked myself.  Though out the class 'he' kept bothering me. He keeps touching me sexually and I keep moving his hand away. When ever I do that he will squeeze my hand really hard to the point I will bite my lip. "If you say anything to ANYBODY I will hurt you so badly your parents and teachers won't know who you are" he said. I just looked at him and nod. He said good and he stopped.

         Finally class ended and I had lunch. I didn't want to sit or talk with anyone so I went to the library. While I looking though the books I saw the other two guys. I was shocked that they are here. I don't remember there names, but I know that one of them is the one who drove us all to school and the other one was the...um...I'm not even sure. Anyway I moved away so they don't notice I am here. I hope they didn't see me. While moving away I bumped into someone and I turned around and said sorry.  When I finally found some books that was interesting the bell rung. 'Damn, they aren't leaving' I thought to myself. Everyone that was in the library left and I left with them.

       I hope they didn't see me. I looked back to see if they are following me, and of course while walking backwards I bumped into someone again. I turned around and it's one of them. I moved away and bowed. "You don't have to be formal with me" he said. "I'm Jung Kook. Remember I met you the first day you came to Korea". I just looked at him and I was about to leave until I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and it was the other two. "Was she bothering you Kookie?"  said the one who was driving. "No, I bumped into her" Jung Kook said. I looked back at him and mouthed a thank you.  "C'mon you guys lets go. I can't miss this class again" said the one with green hair. While the driver and green hair walked passed me they bumped me and Jung Kook looked at me and smiled and I did the same. I looked at my schedule. Once I got to my class. I went to the desk that was empty and waited for one of the guys to come. Finally the final bell rung and I was relived. Once I opened my books the teacher came in and started to teach. I was so happy that I was smiling the whole class until the door slide open. "THERE'S A FIGHT AT THE CENTER!" said a student.

      Everyone left to see the fight at the center, even me. I didn't know where the center was so I followed everyone. Once we all got there it was a gang fight. It was the guys who I was riding to school with, and some other gang who was from a different school. I watched and saw a lot of blood coming from both gangs. Then it got real serious, because I saw something shiny from the gang from the other school.  I was going to say something, but why? I kept my mouth shut and the person who had the knife stabbed Jimin and he was screaming with pain. Everyone ran even the other gang. "Hold on Jimin...SOMEONE CALL THE AMBALANCE NOW!" said V. He was bleeding uncontrollable so I did something that I didn't plan to do. I pushed the guys away and started to treat Jimin's wound. 5 minutes passed and I was done. If your asking how I did this with no actual equipment. I ripped a piece of cloth from him, used my earring and my spit. I left all seven of them there and went back to my classroom.

************ (This is the time that she remembers their names. Keep replaying who is whom)

     Finally school was over and I went to the front of the school and started to walk to home until a hand covered my mouth. I turned around scared until I saw Suga. He grabbed my wrist and took me to the car. I wanted to fight back, but my parents wants me to be friends with the guys. Once I got inside I looked at my hands while the car drove. I felt that they where all staring at me. I kept my head down until I felt that I was close to home. When I looked out the window the car didn't stop. I was scared.  My phone was in my book bag, and if I took it out they will beat me up. Hey if it was one or two I'll be fine to kick there ass. Finally the car stopped. The guys got out and Jimin grabbed my arm and pulled me out really hard. "You'll be staying here for now on" said Jin. I just looked at them like they are crazy. "Don't think this is a kidnap...think of this as a new home for you" said Jin with a smile.

     I turned towards the car door and it was locked. "You're going to live here wither you like it or not, you got it punk?" said Namjoon. He grabbed my arm and started to pull me but I yanked my arm back. "I'm not dealing with this shit Suga... Would you?" Namjoon said/asked. Suga came to me while the other where going inside. He was about to grab me but I punched him in the face. He punched me back, but I was not out. We just kept punching each other in the face until I couldn't punch anymore. He put me over his shoulder and headed inside. "Well shit that took you forever... said someone. I couldn't see who it was, because I have 2 black/blue eyes. "Fuck she got you good man" said someone and he was laughing. "Fuck you Hobie. I'm putting her in the room" said Suga. "No, I will" said someone else. I was lifted up by someone and the next thing I knew was being put on a bed, and heard the door close. "It's me Jung Kook. I can't believe Hung would hit a girl. Well I'm proud of you that you fought back. You have guts. Well I have to go"  he said and I heard the door open and closed again. What the hell? I'm not going to be living here. What part of this isn't Kidnapping? Man when I see again I'm going to beat Suga and Namjoon. I hate them the most. Jin, I'm not sure yet, V he seems ok, Jimin and Hobie I haven't really connected with them...yet and Jung Kook he's a great guy.

    Finally I got board to the point where I wanted to scream, so I did. I waited...and waited...and...nothing. Wow they are smart. Hours later someone came and I smelt food. "Here I got you something. I know you can't see so I'm going to feed it for you. If you don't recognize the voice it's Jimin". "Open up and say Ahhhhhh....Come on, it's good. It has everything  yummy"  I can tell he was getting aggravated, because of his tone now. "Fine then, don't eat just wear it then"  I felt my skin burning. I didn't scream, because I didn't want them to think I'm weak. The next thing I knew is that Jimin's feet where heading towards somewhere and he said "By the way, your mom called your phone. I told her your staying at my house and my mom is home".  Next I hear the door open and close. UUUUUGGGGHHHHHHHHH I'M SOOOOOO GOING TO KILL NAMJOON. HE'S BEHIND THIS I KNOW IT! I want to cry, but I can't my eyes hurt. I wonder what the guys are doing. All I know is that, my mom and dad knows I'm safe. Man, I'm hungry, but I know that I'm also tired. So I closed my eyes.

    Hours passed and my eyes were a little bit better so I looked at my phone and it was 10pm. I went to the door and opened it. I'm so glad that it didn't squeak, because I didn't want to deal with anyone. I went to the kitchen and it was connected to the living room where I saw Jin sleeping on one of the couches, V sleeping on the floor and Rap Mon sleeping on the other couch. I tip toed towards the fridge and saw all meat. I closed the door and went to the cabinets and saw packets of junk food and I sat down on the nook. While I was eating I felt that someone was watching me. I didn't pay attention to it so I kept eating. After I was done I went back to the room and took a bath (it has a bathroom). The next thing I knew was I fell asleep...