Chapter 21

Evelynn's POV

        After I was done seeing the guys I called Youngjae and see if he wants to go and pick up our son and he said okay. I waited inside until I got a text from him. I went out and saw him with my door open waiting for me. I got to him and we kissed. I went inside and he closed my door. Then he went to the driver side and we went to his parents house. While driving he asked "So, how was it?" "It was weird, but I'm glad I  it. If I didn't then...I don't know" said I. He held my hand and kissed it. I smiled and we kept talking. Finally  got to the house and Youngjae rungs the doorbell and his mom comes and hugged us at the same time. Of course we did the same thing,  we got inside our baby boy came running to us with paint on his hand. We were to late and our pants were covered in it. Anyway we were in the kitchen and his dad was settling up the table for lunch. While he was doing that Youngjae's mom was cooking and Youngjae and I was in the living  with our son. "Hey when is your next tour?" I asked. "Next week. I can try and take you and baby boy with me" he said. "Love to  can't. I have a acting audition" I told him. Finally lunch was ready and we ate. After lunch it was my turn to take our son to Laura and I's place. Once Youngjae took us Laura wasn't home. (They stayed with the parents until dark) We gave  other kisses and I took our son to my room while he left for his dorm. I got tired so I went on the couch and fell asleep.

          The next morning I woke up and went to  check baby boy. Once I went to my room he wasn't there. I knocked on my bathroom door and no answer so I barged in and he wasn't there I started to freak out , but I called Laura and see if she has him and she did. I was extremely happy. I went downstairs and was turning on the TV. Once I did that my show had a breaking news report. "Good Morning, On this top story six guys broke out of prison, by knocking down six guards. Once the guards woke up there uniforms were taken from them. I was told that these six guys are dangerous and they call themselves Bangtan Boys. Here's there mugshots.

If you see any of them call the cops

If you see any of them call the cops. That's it and back to your regular program". I honestly wasn't scared, but I was nerves and yet I wasn't. I called Laura and Mira to take my son to my mom's house and come back here. They said okay and then I called Young jae and left a voicemail saying I need him. I didn't want to go out, but I had work in 30 minutes. (If you're wondering why Laura and Mira doesn't have to go to work is because they have today off. Also they work together) While waiting on them I called my boss and told her I couldn't make it today so I have to make it up on Friday. Finally the girls came.
"Hey why did you ask us to take your son to your mother?" asked Mira. "There coming" I said while walking to the living room with them. I turned to them and there eyes were wide. "HOW?" They asked in unison. " I saw the breaking news. They broke out by pretending to be guards and went though the back door" I told them. Then I continue saying "I just hope they don't know I'm living with you Laura".

      We stayed inside and watched k dramas and we realized it was night already. I called my mom and asked if it's alright for my son to stay there and she said of course. I guess she saw the news, so Young jae will have to pick him up after work. While the three of us were getting sleepy I thought I saw a shadow outside the window so I rubbed my eyes l and I didn't. I was happy and so I fell asleep on the couch.