Chapter 7

Once I woke up again it was night time. The doctor came towards me to check on me. "Well Evelynn, I have good news, You won't be in here long. Your leaving now. I called your school and I spoke to your teacher. He said you don't have to worry about your class/homework. You'll just have to stay afterschool and get the work done." I just nodded and I heard a knock on the door and it was my dad, Laura, Jimin and J-Hope. I was shocked. Why are they here? I'm not mad at them, well kind of. They should of stopped Suga from beating me. Anyways my dad came to me and said "Hey, I know your happy to leave I already signed the paper work. So I'll just let you talk to your friends". He left with the doctor and Laura came towards me. "Wow, your eyes are...well...um...Can't wait to see you in school tomorrow. I'll pick you up to and from school everyday. Also, I have this gift for you" She gave me a wolf stuff animal. "Your dad told me you love wolves". I couldn't smile because of the breathing tube. I took it off me and I did a side smile. She smiled back at me. "Hey I need to go call my mom and tell her to pick me up. She left and I was with the guys. I looked at them and they looked at me. I'm so glad that Suga and Namjoon wasn't here.

            "Hey, little mama? Glad your eyes are ok...What's going on with your body temperature?" Your very hot friend said that your body temperature was so low that you could of die" said Jimin. I wasn't going to say anything to them, but my dad came in and said "She has Iron-deficiency anemia. Not enough iron in her system. The two nodded and J-Hope said "Sir did you find who jumped your daughter?" "No. But I found out two things. One the doctor told me he found bruises on her sides and stomach and two he got some DNA in the lab, but won't find out who did that until two days from now". I looked at my dad and then I started to cough. I was coughing way too much to the point where I couldn't breathe and then my dad ran towards the hall and screamed for help. The guys just looked at me and then Jimin pressed the help button. Finally my dad came with my doctor and nurses and told my dad, and the guys to get out...

**************

            The next thing I knew I was home. I was so happy. I heard my door open and my dad came inside with something in his hand. "Alright, I know you hate taking pills, but you have to take it every night and every morning. It will help with your asthma. It's 8p.m. you take it once a night just like in the morning". I'll make your favorite dish. Also I will find that jerk who jumped you. You have can move tomorrow morning when you get up for school. Also your mom went back to the US for work". After he said that I turned on my TV and started to watch the news for some odd reason. Next I decided to watch music videos and I saw a group called GOT7 and BIG BANG. I have no idea who they were, until I recognized who GOT7 were. They were at my school fighting with the guys. Also one of them stabbed Jimin. Finally my dad came and brought my food. "Here you go and here's your favorite drink. I'll come back later to get your plate. Get some sleep" I nodded and he kissed my head. "Night Shrimp". He left. Once I was done eating I got tired and fell asleep.

           Once I woke up it was time for school. I went to my bathroom and washed up, Next I got dresses and then I went downstairs. "Morning Shrimp. Here's the pill. Also here's your new inhaler. it tell you how many you have left. Now eat and your friend at the hospital will take you to school. I already ate and I made your breakfast. Now I have to go. Love you" He kissed my head and left. 3 minutes later I heard the door bell ring. I looked though the peephole and it was that girl Laura. I guess we're friends now. I opened the door and left her in. "Hello, you ready?"  I nodded and also wrote down that I don't like to talk to anyone unless I need to.  She smiled and nodded. She didn't ask why I don't talk which is good. Anyway we went to her car and we went to school. Once we got to school everyone was looking at me I didn't care, but I know why and that's because my eyes and the way I'm walking. While walking to class, I felt some people staring at me more then others. I can only see a little bit. I know who they are. Finally I was in class. I didn't need a doctors note for any of my classes because all my teachers know what's going on with me. Like usual guess who comes in late. Namjoon, why can't he be home and I stay here and not be bothered? He came towards me and didn't say anything to me. Which was weird and good.  Finally class was over and it was my second class I have to go. When I got up I thought Namjoon was going pick on me; but he didn't. I was so happy about that.

         I went towards the door to get out but my first teacher said I have to stay after class. He had a break so he can teach me the things I missed. Namjoon saw me and I saw him and he left. I stayed and closed the door.

***********

        I stayed in there all second period. I didn't like it one bit. I went to third period and well, let's say I didn't want to see Laura. She's cool, but she's going to ask me so many questions. I sat at my desk across from hers and then she came. "Hey, I was waiting for you at the court yard. What happened?" "I was doing my class and homework that I missed". I told her and she said okay. The next thing her friend came and she has two tickets in her hand. "Hey here you go Laura and here's yours new girl". I looked at them weird and I looked at the ticket. I guess she wants me to have fun, even though I didn't know her or Laura well. Finally the bell rung and class started. We started class until the door opened and everyone including me looked up. It was my dad. He told me to come with him and I got up and walked out to the hallway. I saw Suga, Jung Kook, J-Hope, and Jimin. "You five are coming to a classroom with me" my dad said. While walking towards a empty class I was thinking how great my dad is here. That means he found something that will get Suga into trouble. But there was something missing...Why are Jung Kook, Jimin and J-Hope here and not Namjoon?

      We got to the room and I was the first one inside while the others wait in the hallway with the other officers. "Alright, I'm doing this as a officer not your dad. So tell me, do you remember what happened that night before you fell asleep in the tub?" I nodded and I got up and hugged him. It was weird to the both of us, because while we were living in the US and I was in danger or in trouble I will hug him. "So that's a yes. Do you know who did this to you? I know you don't lie so that good." I nodded, and I said "It was Suga who punched me, but it was an accident. I hit him back. Then I wanted to wash and I fell asleep". He nodded and told me to get back to class, and when I left that room I saw the four guys there. I didn't know why I didn't tell him the whole truth, but I do know he's going to get something from the DNA Lab. Yeah I heard my dad talking to J-Hope and Jimin at the hospital. I went back to class.