Chapter 23

Mira's POV

   I woke up and saw that Evelynn was sleeping and Laura was out. I got up and checked the time and it was 9 am. I have to tell the guys. I know she doesn't want me to, but I have no choice. I called the guys and since Evelynn is a deep sleeper I can do it in front of her. I called Youngjae on her phone and on the first ring he picked up "Morning Evelynn. How did you sleep?" But it was Jackson who answered. "Morning babe,Jackson it me. Where's Youngjae?" "Hey baby. He's getting dressed." "Well I have bad news and she needs Youngjae and I think we need you guys too". "Yeah he got a voicemail from her, but we were in a meeting so we came back to late". "Okay are you busy today?" "Yeah sorry we can come by tonight and bring lil man to the house" I said okay and I hung up. While making my breakfast because Evelynn doesn't eat in the morning. Anyways I decided to call Laura and she picked up on the second ring. " Morning girl". "Morning. Hey were are you and did I wake you up?" I asked. She said yes and she was at her parents house and stayed the rest of the night. I said okay and told her that the guys are coming by tonight. She said okay and she hung up which was weird because she usually asked me if Evelynn was up.

    Finally Evelynn woke up and I told her and she was happy. After I was done I went home and got dressed and of course Evelynn was coming with me so she doesn't get lonely. While I was driving she was looking out the window and saw a figure that looked like J-Hope. I told her not to worry because they don't know that she's still in Korea and she's with me. She nodded and finally we got to my house. After I was done I took Evelynn to her mother's house and told her that Laura will come back later tonight to pick her up. She nodded and went inside. While I was driving I had my radio on and the news were on saying that they haven't caught the guys at all. After that I turned it off. Finally in was at work. Hours passed which feels like months I was about to leave until Laura said that she can't pick up Evelynn. I asked her why and she said that she has a date. I didn't asked her with who because it wasn't my business so I had to pick Evelynn up. Laura left first and I went to my car and drove. Once I got to her mother's house I rung the doorbell and Evelynn opened up she smiled and I went in. I stayed because her mom wanted me to. While her mom was sleeping and her son Evelynn and I was watching TV and someone was knocking on the door and she got up and answered it then she slammed the door closed. She ran towards me and the next thing that happened the door had a hole in it and the hand unlocked the door and it was HIM.

     He looked completely drunk and he came towards us and I grabbed her hand and was running away, but he grabbed her arm and pulled us his way and he knocked me down, but I was not knocked out. Something broke and Evelynn's mom was up and so was her son. " I missed you. You and I will be happy together" said he. "Sweethearts is every...?" Asked her mom "EVELYNN, MIRA!" her mom said. "Mom?" Asked lil man. "You have a kid...I thought we will be something. Tell them to leave NOW" he said. "Everyone get out. I'll be fine" she said I got up and went towards her mom and her kid and we left. "The cops better not come or else I'll kill you three" he said. After I c the door right on the spot my phone rung and it was Jackson. Evelynn's mom was holding onto her grandson and I answered my phone. "BABEYOUANDTHEGUYSNEEDTOCOMETOEVELYNNSMOTHERHOUSENOW" I said. "Okay Mira were coming. We're out the door and inside the van. Who's with her?" Jackson asked. I told him who and I was outside with her mom and her son. It took awhile and they are here. Jackson and the guys came to us except for Youngjae who ran inside and we didn't go in. All we heard was things braking and we all heard yelling mostly and a sentence that anyone will never forget and that was "SHE'S A BET TO YOU. YOU NEVER HAD OR HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER" he said while walking out. Then Youngjae did the same and Evelynn was outside too. I looked at the guys and some had the head down and some had their eyes wide open. Then I looked at her mom and she was not happy. Then I looked at Evelynn and she didn't have any emotion all she did is go inside and I followed her and so did her mom and son. We cleaned up and someone was knocking on the wall. We all looked and it was Youngjae. Her mom, son and I went upstairs, but Evelynn told us to stay and told him to leave and they were over.