Chapter 24

Laura's POV

        After I left work I walked to the abandoned building where V and I are staying together. I'm so happy that he's with me. We can finally have our life together. While walking I knew he would be hungry so I brought him some food. Finally I was at the building. I opened the door and I saw him cleaning a gun. He was in his own world so he didn't see me come in. "V" I said and he looked up. "Hey, sorry how long were you standing there?" He asked. I told him and he got up and came to me. I didn't move back because I know he wouldn't shoot. "Aren't you scared of me especially with this gun in my hand?" I said no and we kissed. He picked me up and took me to the bed and we were making out until two things. The first thing I asked is "I bought food for dinner" "No need I can eat you" said V. Right when I took off my sneakers my phone rung and I checked it and it was Evelynn. " I have to answer" I told him and he didn't do anything. "Hey Evelynn. Can't talk, I'm on a date...What!?...He didn't hurt you right?...That's good...Sure I'll come...After?, okay see you also how's mom, baby boy and Mira?"...Thank goodness...Okay later" We both hung up and I turned to V and he is naked. I got up and grab his clothes and tossed it to him. "What? It's not like we didn't fuck before" V said. "Someone went to her mother's house and he was so close to Evelynn that he would have raped her again" I told him. "Well don't get mad at me I didn't go there. I've been there once,and that's when she moved here" said V. I said I know and he came to me still naked. We started to kiss and we were making out and by the time I knew it I too is naked.

**********
       It's now 11pm and V is sound asleep. I couldn't sleep so I got up and got dressed and left to go to Evelynn's mom house. I walked a couple blocks from the abandoned building and a arm grabbed me. I was about to hit, but it turned out to be V. "I'll take you there. I already stolen a car. C'mon babe" "Thanks" He opened the door for me and he drove me to Evelynn's mom house. I said thanks and he kissed me. "Just letting you know that I have feelings for you and always will. I'll come back and pick you up in the morning" said he. I said okay and I went to the door. I knocked and Mira opened the door. "Hey sorry I didn't come earlier" said. " That's okay your here now. I'm not sure if she wants to tell..." Mira was interrupted by Evelynn. "Tell her" and then she went upstairs. Mira told me and I was extremely surprised that Evelynn was a bet. Wait until I see them. After Mira told me her and I went to bed. The next morning I got up from a doorbell. I went downstairs and looked threw the peephole and saw someone. I had a pocket knife strapped on me all the time. I opened up the door and I pulled the guy inside and took out my knife and the guy had his hands up. I took off his cover and it was Jin?! What's he doing here?! "Hey, Why are you here? Evelynn is asleep and I don't want you to bother her. Now leave" I told him. He said "I'm not telling you anything". "Then I have to call the cops" I said and that's when Evelynn's mom came down. " Laura it's okay he's with me. You can let him go" I did what she said and he went up to her and KISSED HER?! WHAT THE FUCK?! "Please don't tell Evelynn, Mira or my ex. If anyone finds out he's going back and I don't want him to go" I said okay and I called V and he said he'll be here soon. Jim and Evelynn's mom left and Evelynn was up and so was little man. He gave me a hug and she told me that she's going to take him to Youngjae. I said okay and then I have a text from V. Mira is still asleep and while I was walking out with Evelynn and little man V had a cover on his face and opened my side of the car door. That is why I love him. Evelynn asked "Who's that?" I told her that is my boyfriend, but I didn't tell her who. I walked up to him and kissed him and we went out.

    Before going to my place I told him to take me to my brother's and he said okay. Once I got there I rung the doorbell and Jinyoung opened it. "Hey sis, look we are getting set up for our tour. So we can't talk. But you're  welcome to stay". "Thanks, but can't I have to work. Hey my graduation is coming up and I was wondering about  one thing. 1, Are you leaving before or after?" JB came to me and said that it depends on the tour. Then I looked at Jackson and he was in his own little world. "Hey man, you okay?" I asked. "Yeah" he replied "Really, Mira seems mad just like Evelynn". I said and all the guys stopped what they were doing. " I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU SEVEN MADE A BET LIKE THAT. SHE'S NOT A GAME THAT YOU CAN PLAY WITH! YOUNGJAE SHE HAD FEELINGS FOR YOU".  "I KNOW!" said Youngjae. "I still have feelings for her. I'm going to her work place and explain." That's when he left. "JB and Mark you're the leader and the oldest. How our why did you agree to this? Also Jackass (Jackson) let me guess you also made a bet to date Mira? You're a terrible person just like the others" said I. Then that's when Jackson grabbed a cup and smashed it on the floor and I heard footsteps behind me I didn't turn around. V held my shoulder and didn't say anything. " I know I made a huge mistake and I'm going to go back to her place and wait for her." Then he left. "Hey who's he?" Asked Jinyoung. "None of your damn business" I said and I left.