Chapter 25

Jimin's POV

       Yeah it was me. She  needed to know. The reason I know about the bet was because I heard them talking...

Flashback at Fritz Coffee Company.I'm waiting for a girl from a different school, Then I saw GOT7 coming in.

     "Hey, what's with that girl who's hanging with those losers BTS?" Asked Jackson. "Who knows, maybe she's one of their girlfriends" replied Mark. "Since she's with them lets mess with her. Let's make a bet. I bet Youngjae to date her and make those boys suffer. All agree say aye" said JB. Everyone except for Youngjae said aye and they left I was going to follow them but  didn't want them to think that I have a thing for her.

End of flashback

     Right now I'm going to go home since my parents are at work. Shit I'm bored, wish I can call the guys. I went to the bathroom and took a shower. All I can think about is Evelynn and I'm hoping she doesn't go back to that jerk. While I was done and got dressed I decided to get some music. I left and headed towards the music store that is 3 blocks away. Finally I got there and I saw Evelynn working. Damn she looks great.  I didn't want her to know I'm here and she call her dad. So I was facing the music near the wall. Then I heard a voice that I can never forget and it was her dad. I turned my head to see him and Youngjae was there. I couldn't hear what they were saying, but they did go to the back and I followed without them noticing me. While listening I was smiling because she said that she didn't want anything to do with him and she said that in front of her dad. While hiding I heard footsteps and I covered my face with my hood and when the footsteps descended I looked up and the figure was her dad. While listening I heard her say the one thing that I was happy about. She said "I wish I was with one of the BTS guys and never met you or your friends" and I left.

       While walking around I bumped into someone and I didn't care until the jerk turned me around and was going to hit me it turned out it was Jin and Evelynn's mom. "Jimin? What the hell" we bro hug and I waved my hand at her and she did the same. "So this is what you've been doing since we escaped" said I. They both chuckled and was holding hands. I can picture Evelynn and I doing that.  "Would you like to come over? We're having chicken and noodles made fresh...well the noodles. Don't worry Evelynn will be with be with Laura" said Cloe. I said no at first, but Jin said it was okay so I went with them. Finally we got to the house and Jin and Cloe went to the kitchen while I was watching TV. While I was flipping though the channel Jin came and sat next to me. "Does Evelynn know about you two?" I asked. "No. I'm keeping it that way" he replied.  While watching TV there was a braking news. Shit, what now. "We finally caught the one name Kim Taeyoung. He was living in a abandon house with a young lady. If anyone seen Hobie, Jin, Jimin, Kim Namjoon and Suga, please call the cops".  Our eyes are wide and was sacred. I was wondering why hasn't Cloe, Evelynn or Mira called me in. "Hyung why hasn't Cloe, Evelynn and that  called us in?"  I asked and he replied by saying "Cloe and I are a couple and she promise me that she won't send me back. As for Evelynn I'm not sure". I had my head down and told him what I did here and he knew because Cloe told him. Finally it food was ready. After we ate I was heading out until Cloe said "If you want to see and talk to her go to this café. That's were she has lunch" "Thank you Unnie" and I left.

         It took me awhile because I was being paranoid about being caught. I was finally at the café and I waited for her, and waited and she came in by herself. I went up to her right after the waiter left. "Um, excuse..." I interrupted her by saying "It's Jimin. I'm not going anywhere, until I do this". I got up and sat next to her and held her wrists and locked my legs with hers and I kissed her passionately and surprisingly she kissed me back. I was in haven, until I felt a hand on my shoulder and I was being yanked. I turned around and was about to hit that person, but I couldn't because it was her dad. WHAT THE FUCK! How did he know it was me. "Jimin you are under arrest for escaping jail. Also you young lady are coming to the station"  I couldn't fight with him or his fellow officers. "WAIT I HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY" I said while being taking to the cop car. "Don't want to here it. Take him guys" said her father. "I LOVE EVELYNN WU. WILL YOU MARRY ME AFTER GRADUATION AND OFTER I GET OUT?"  I said while struggling so I can hear her answer. She didn't get a chance to answer me. That's when I was pushed in the car. I was  satisfied that I told her I smiled like I never smiled before. "I'M IN LOVE WITH EVELYNN!" I said while I was going back to jail. But one thing was bothering me how did he find me?