Chapter 11

V's POV

          Once we got in the car Jin Hyung told us the plan. "Alright V and Jimin go to the police station and get her father and knock him out cold. Suga and Rap Mon go to the school and wait for GOT7 if they want to fight two-on-two so be it. J-Hope stay with Kookie until it's time to fight. Me I'll get her mom back to Seoul and deal with her"  "Hung are you going to kill her or hurt her?" I asked. "Neither" said he and continued "We don't need more trouble". We all did what we were told. Jimin and I went walking towards the station which was 8 blocks which we didn't mind because we were walking girls to their schools and of course flirting with them. Once we got to the station we saw him come out just in time. So we hid and he started walking and we kept our distance. We followed him to a convenient store and still kept our distance. I was near the dairy section with a lollipop that I took from the rack. While Jimin was getting us two a drink and put it in his pockets. Once Officer Wu was done we left and followed while the owner came after us and I turned around and showed him my little pocket knife that I always carry. He backed off and went to his shop.

        While walking there was no one outside because they were either working and or in school. So this was our moment. We got close to him and knocked him out, (well Jimin did) and we dragged him by his feet and into an alley way and waited for Jin Hyung to come and get us. While waiting Officer Wu would wake up, but Jimin would knock him out. Finally Jin Hyung came and helped us with him and we drove to our hangout. Thank goodness he is still asleep. We took his phone and tied him up in one of our guess room. "What's going on?" asked Kookie. "Tell you after our fight with GOT7. You stay here and rest. Also Evelynn is in the hospital again" said Jin Hyung. He nodded and Hobie came with us to the school to meet up with Suga and Rap Mon Hyungs. "What are we going to do with her dad?" I asked. "We have to keep him there until everything is fine" said Jin Hyung. Finally we got to school and we headed towards the back and we saw Rap Mon and Suga all beaten up. So was Jackson and Bam Bam. I was fighting with Junior, Jimin with Mark, Jin with JB,  Hobie with Youngjae and Yugyeom was nowhere I guess he was in his school.

********

         We stopped fighting when the principal came and Got7 left and we got detention, but we didn't go. We left school right away and headed to  the abandon train tracks. " Someone needs to go to the hospital and see her" said Jin Hyung. I said I'll do it and I left. When I got there I asked the nurse can I see her and she said sure. She told me the room number and I went in. She looked peaceful. Damn, Evelynn...Then her doctor came. "Are you family?" I had to lie by saying "She's my fiancé" "Really you two are young" " We know. How is she?" "Well she's been throwing up a lot. We have to keep her over night to make sure she's not catching anything serious" I nodded my head.  Once I was headed out the door she started to cough. I went towards her and she coughed a little bit. The doctor said she was fine. Fuck that scared me. She looked at me and my eyes where wide. Wow...That's all I can say. The doctor left and I was about to leave until she grabbed my hand. I turned to her and for the first time ever she spoke saying "I HATE you guys except for Jungkook. The reason why I didn't tell my dad is because of him. If he wasn't with you guys...You all...will...die...and...and...most of all Namjoon and Suga"  and she fell asleep. I left and while I was leaving I started to get teary eyed and cried until I couldn't anymore. I started walking back to the hangout and went to my room. "Yo you okay?" asked Jin Hyung. "No, but you can come in" I said. "What happened?" he asked. "She HATES all of us except Kookie, but most of all Suga and Rap Mon Hyung" I answered. "So that's why you have puffy eyes?" he asked. "That and the fact that I...Can I tell you something?" I said/ asked. He nodded and I said "I'm starting to have feelings for her Hyung" He out his hand on my shoulder and said "Me too". "She also said that if Kookie wasn't with us then we will all die" "Well, good thing we have her father. Now look tomorrow I'm going to get her mom and deal with her" Jin Hyung said. I said okay and he asked do I want to go to the basketball court and I said sure. We stayed there until the afternoon and we headed towards the gym. All most everyone came and of course the girls came to 'welcome' us.