Chapter 27

Evelynn's POV

             After the precinct I went home. I gave Jimin my answer.  While taking the bus I called Laura and let her know I was on my way. While the bus was riding around I fell asleep. Today is one crazy day. Each time the bus stops I open my eyes to make sure I didn't miss my stop. Finally I was at the bus stop and I had to walk 5 blocks to get home. While I was walking I felt someone was following me. It was J-Hope and he was with a girl who was completely drunk out of her ass. They were coming from a club and he was just tipsy. I didn't say anything and just kept walking. All I heard from him is "Evelynn? Wait...please" and I heard footsteps coming closer and I started to run and he did the same. While I was running I didn't pay attention to the street light and the next thing I knew was bright lights coming at me and I felt a tug and into arms. I looked at him and it was..."EVELYNN WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" everyone was looking at us. All I did was hug him tightly and he did the same. "It's okay...Sorry for yelling. Look at me. I'll walk you home". I nodded and we waited for the light to change and we walked

          We didn't say anything to each other and finally I was at home. "Thanks, night" said I. "Night Evelynn. Also in future please be careful. Okay?" he said and he left. I opened my door and Laura was there and had a bottle and she was sleeping. "Laura, wake up" I said while shaking her a little bit. She opened her eyes and she started to get up and cried on me. I stumbled a little, but I hugged her. "You want to talk about it?" she shook her head no and I asked "You want me to help you to your room?" and she nodded. I'm so glad  I didn't have work tomorrow. I took her to her room and she fell face first on her bed. Right then she was out like a light. I closed her door and went to my room. I fell right to sleep without changing.

(Before seeing Evelynn)

J-Hope's POV

           Dammit V's one night stands. If it wasn't for her he will still be free. And you Jimin, you're an idiot. She's not going to marry you. (It was all over the news) She's going to marry me. That's if I see her again and if I don't get caught. Man I miss you. Hope your doing well. What the hell am I saying of course you are well, you're with that GOT7 guy. Man if they broke up I'll have a chance. The only ones who's still in the game is Rap Mon, Jin, Suga and I. I'm the one for her. Rap Mon was mean and seeing her with him will be shit for her,Suga Hyung beat the shit out of her when she came to the hideout and I'm not sure if she knows that Jin Hyung has feelings for her mom. I'm not sure if he's with her mom. Either way I got this. While thinking all of this my phone was ringing. It was one of the 5 girls I was seeing. Hey don't give me that look, I had to keep Evelynn out my mind and this is it. Also none of the girls know each other or me. They are staying in Seoul from Brazil, China and Japan. This was a text from the Brazilian. My phone did a tanslation and she said "I'm bored, let's go to a club. You pick which one" "Okay I'll pick you up at your place"  I said and it tanslated to her in Brazilian. She send me a wink and I got dressed.

(picture up top)

               Once I was in my motorcycle  and starting it up she texted me her address and I put it in my nav. While driving for some reason I was thinking about Evelynn. Shit, I have to stop before I go crazy. Finally I was at the girl's hotel and I drove her to the club. I wasn't scared if someone saw me, because two things one it was night and also we went to the backdoor. While inside we had so many drinks and we were griding and we went to one of the backroom and making out and started to have sex. We both was horny to the max. We had our own room so no one can mess with us. While fucking the crap out of her I kept thinking about Evelynn and I fucking again, but passionately. Each time I think about her I go harder and harder on the girl. She even enjoing it and asked me to choke her and I did but not too hard. We kept switching and I kept thinking about Evelynn. In my head I was saying her name and she was saying mine. Finally I was at my limit and I pulled out and I went to the bathroom. Once I was done. I put my clothes on and so was she. After that we dunk some more to the point where she couldn't walk and she only had 2 glass. Me, I only had 3 and I was fine. We left the club and while she was drunk walking and I was trying to keep her up I saw the girl of my nightmares. The reason I say nightmare is because she keeps haunting me in my dreams, and wherever I go. I called her name and I know she heard me, but she kept walking. I saw a taxi coming up and I put the girl inside and gave the driver some money and the address of her hotel. That's when I started running after her. Wow she is fast. While trying to keep up I heard a car horn and I was running like never before and having tears coming down. Once I caught up she was in the arms of another man. I was still teary eyed because she was safe. Thank goodness for that guy. I was wiping my tears and then I saw them walking together. I followed them until I realized that I needed to get my motorcycle. I knew where she lives so I started to drive. Finally I caught up to them. They weren't holding hands and I was far away from them. Once she went inside I drove up to him and onto the sidewalk. I kept my helment on but opened the lid. "You stay away from my girlfriend or else" "Well your girlfriend  almost got hit by a car if it wasn't for me, so your welcome" he said. "Thanks, but still stay away or your dead" I said and with that I backed up onto the street and drove away. I didn't feel like going home so I went to the hideout.

               Man I miss this place. It was so much fun here before Evelynn. When I got inside it was a pigpen. I'll clean it up tomorrow. I went to the guessroom that Evelynn stayed and I laid there and slept and dream about her.

Taeho's POV

          I was finally home. That was a coincident meeting up with Evelynn. I wonder why she was running. She'll probably tell me when she is ready. Someone was knocking on my bedroom door and asked if he can come in. I said sure. It was my roommate's.  "Where have you been Hyung?" asked Ungjae. "Walking around and also I saw Evelyn" I said. They shook their head and sat on my bed. "Hey, why not invite her over to the GOT7 after party?" asked Jian Hyung. I nodded and texted her right then. I didn't get a reply and it was only 9pm. She was probably sleep I can't wait for her reply. Hoping she says yes. She's really cool and cute. After a few minutes the guys left my room because they were bored and they were thinking about going out. I told them no and I went to sleep.

 **********

          The next morning my phone was ringing and I checked the time and it was 9am. I answered my phone and it was Evelynn. "Morning Taeho, did I wake you?" "Honestly yes, but it's okay" "Sorry, and I got your text. Thank you for asking but no I won't go, sorry. I'm not in great terms with them. You have to ask someone else." I was hurt. "Um...sure, I'm not sure why your not in good terms with them and you have your reason so I'm not going to push you into telling me. So moving on, What are you doing today?"  "Going to spend time with my son" "Wait son?" "Yeah, I adopted him with my so-called-boyfriend at the time" "If you want you can hang out with us". "Raincheck, and this isn't because of the after party, it's because my friends and I are practicing our dance moves for our show" "What show?" "Yeah, it's with Got7. We're their opening act for their FLY: Departure" "Okay, hey I have to go and pick up my lil guy. Talk to you soon and also good luck" "Thanks" and I hung up. I went to my bathroom and took a shower. A few minutes later I got out and got dressed and I went downstairs and  saw Ungjae and Lee Sang. We went into my car and drove to the company and we went to work.