Chapter 5

Jin's POV

              I'm laying in bed, thinking why I didn't stop them. Shit, I'm an idiot. I can't sleep, all I can do is think of Evelynn. I just finished calling her parents. I told them what Jimin said, and they brought it. I really want to tell them what really happened, but I found out that her dad is the new police chief. Evelynn's mom told me. While thinking I put on my headphone and listen to music. I want to get my mind off her. If you haven't notice that I like her. Yes I nudged her in school, but I was keeping my image up. I don't want the guys or anyone in school know I'm a softy. I know Suga, and Namjoon keep messing with her, and I HAVE to stop that. If they go to far I'm going to kick their asses. Well I have to get some sleep. If you're wondering does my mom know that I'm here? The answer is yes.

**************

           The next morning is school. I got up and went to my bathroom. The guys and I all have our school and normal clothes in the hangout so we don't have to go home. After I was done I went downstairs and saw the others eating. "Morning" I said to them. They said it back to me. I didn't feel like eating , but I have to so the guys won't know that I'm thinking of her. Finally we ate our food and we headed out. While I was driving V was in the passenger side, and everyone else was in the back of the car. Finally we got to school. Everyone was looking at us. Some girls walked away from us, and some just stood there trying to flirt with us, even guys who have girls. The guys and us headed towards the roof. Once we got there seven girls were there too. "Hey, what are you doing up here?" I asked. "It's a free country sexy" said one girl. "Well you can't be here, sorry ladies" Namjoon said. "You can't make us move" said another girl. They started walking towards us and started touching us. It's disgusting how they do that. Of course Suga had an idea and we knew what he was thinking about. "Well ladies, how about we cut school and have some fun?"  said Suga in a seductive voice. We took the ladies and went to the door. Once we got there we pushed the ladies (not hard) out to the stairs and closed the door. "Man, these girls today" V said. We all nodded.

         We stayed until the warning bell rung. We all headed to class, but I stopped them. "Listen, who ever have the same class as her don't tell the teachers anything. Be normal" They all nodded and headed for class. Once Suga, Namjoon and I went to class we took our seats. Man I really don't want to be here, but I have to. I was sitting in the back near the window with some guy, Suga was sitting near some girl that LOVES to flirt with him and Namjoon was sitting by himself. I never paid attention to class but only today I did. The guy next to me looked at me like I was someone else. "Keep staring and I WILL knock you out so hard you won't see able to see anymore" I whispered to him and he turned away and looked at the teacher. Finally class ended and we all left. I was going to stay behind but I choose not too. I went to a different classroom so I can wait for Hobie and Kookie. I was texting Jimin and V and see if they want to come with me and skip, but they plan on doing that with Namjoon. Suga couldn't come because he had P.E. and he loves that class. While I was waiting for Hobie and Kookie, I decided to call Evelynn's mom with her phone. I know she's working but I'll leave her a message. "Hello?" said her mom. Shit my English isn't well. "Do you speak Korean? This is Jin by the say. Your husband talked to me yesterday/early this morning at the hospital." "Yes I can. Hello Jin. Sorry my husband is at work"  "That's ok. Well can you please tell him to call this cell. I promise to give it back when I can" "Ok, I will. Also thank you for calling. Is there anything else?" "Yes, can you tell Hyung that I have information on what happened to Evelynn?". "I'll tell him, but why aren't you in class?" "I have a free class" "Ok. Well thank you for calling" "Ok bye" we both said that at the same time and hung up.