Chapter 16

Jungkook's POV

              The next morning came and Jin Hyung was coming. I was still thinking about yesterday. We all went to school. Jin called and said he's going to be late for school. AHHHHHHHHHHH I really don't want to tell him or her parents of what happened. I didn't pay attention in class and the next thing I knew the whole class looked out the window. I didn't care until someone said "Look it's GOT7!" That's when I left class. The teacher said my name and I looked at him in my most scary face and headed outside with the others. Once we were outside the students came out and was circling around us 14. "Get in the car" said JB. "No" said I. "Now, or we fight" Mark said. Then one of the guys said "Fine, we go on one condition; You never come to our school or else your dead. Got it?" All seven said sure and all 14 went into 2 vans. We were sent to some place and was told to get out. Once we got out we saw Evelynn's friend. Damn she looks scary. "I just got a call from the hospital and said that we all have to see him so we can have the details on Evelynn" "What makes you think we want to see her?" said one of the guys. "Because if you don't I'm going to hurt you so hard you all will bleed" We didn't want to argue with her. So we all went to the hospital.

          Once we got there we went to the front desk. The receptionist said she will call the doctor. A few minutes came and the doctor said "Hello everyone. Well we I have news for all. I know I said I'll call you Mr. Taehyung, but your voicemail was full. So anyway I looked though the semen and I found that she was raped. So sorry, also she caught Mycoplasma Hominis Infection. Also do you know who she was with before you or while she was with you?"  We all shook our heads no because she was always by our said, except for Rap Mon Hyung. "Yeah, I'm in the same class as her and the teacher wanted to keep her...behind...fuck..."  That's when he punched the wall. "I have more news, The baby boy's father had different DNA then the teacher. While she was being operated on we took some of the baby's DNA and found out that it's blood type was A and I will like to test you Mr. Taehyung. If you're not then I'll have to do a DNA test on all the others except for the young one" said the doctor. "Plus she survived the surgery, but has to stay here for three more days. Thank you for your time" after the doctor said that we all left and headed to our cars until Evelynn's friend said "You're so lucky that she's alive. If she wasn't I'll kill you 6 myself" and her and GOT7 left us and we started walking back to the school. When we got  there we saw Jin Hyung waiting in the hallway. "Morning everyone. Listen we have to talk bout what I said to Suga" and we went to class

********

             Finally school was over and we headed towards our hangout. "Everyone sit" said Jin Hyung. We all did what he said and listen. "We have to come clean"  "WHAT!" everyone said. "It's over and done with" Jin Hyung said. "Hyung we can't we all go to jail even Kookie" said V Hyung. "He'll be safe just like her. I'll tell her that her dad is here. Going to her room now" said Jin Hyung. Just when he was about to get up I blocked his way. "Hyung we have something to say..." I said. I told him eveyting and I mean everything. "We have to go to her house and tell her mom" Jin Hyung said. We got up and went into the van. The car was mad silent. We would have the radio on, but we just have the windows down. Once we got to her house Mrs. Wu came out and she said hello and bowed and we did the same. She let us in and Jin Hyung went right to the point. "Mrs. Wu the guys except for Jungkook raped Evelynn one night while we were drunk. We knocked her out to the point where she couldn't wake up until the next day. Then I found out from the guys that she was pregnant and lost the child it was a boy. Also she too was raped by her first period teacher while first period was over. She killed the baby by stabbing herself  and she was bleeding way to much, but she survived...Also I have to confess. Your husband didn't tell me to check up on you he's actually in one of our guestrooms in our hangout tied up. We feed him, Plus I have feelings for you ever since the first time Evelynn went to the hospital. Also with Evelynn all of us had unprotected sex...But that kiss that we had was amazing...I want to be with you but I also want to be with..." That's when Mrs. Wu slapped him finally.  "YOU RAPED MY DAUGHTER! ALSO YOU PRETEND TO HAVE FEELING FOR ME! I WAS SO CLOSE TO CHEAT ON MY HUSBAND FOR SOMEONE WHO TOOK MY DAUGHTERS  LIVELY HOOD . GET OUT NOW ALL OF YOU. YOU WILL PAY FOR KIDNAPPING MY HUSBAND AND FORCING YOURSELF ON HER!" she said and he wasn't done talking. "There's one more thing...We also kidnapped her and Suga was the reason why she was in the hospital for the first time. He beaten her and she did the same and I didn't stop him from doing that. Also she had burn marks on her legs, because of Rap Mon. He told Jimin if she doesn't eat pour it on her". She went to the kitchen and had a couple of fragile things and started throwing at us and we left.

         We're going home now and while were there my mom and the guys mom were in my backyard. We all went to my room and just stayed there without eating and watching TV. Finally it was night and the guys stayed. I was so deep into my dream that the next thing I knew I hear a bang outside my house and the guys and I got up and was about to see what was up until the cops came with guns and was aiming at the guys and I. "Keep ur hands up!" said a cop. We did what they said without fighting with them. My mom was screaming and crying at me while calling the guys moms. "Sorry mom" was all I said while we were sent into the cop van. Once we got there we we're all in Evelynn's dad office lined up. "Thanks guys, please and close the door" said Officer Wu to the other cops. They did what he said and Officer Wu locked the door and closed the blinds. He came to us and said "My wife told me everything from the first time Evelynn went to your hangout to..." That's when he punched Suga Hyung hard and he was bleeding. "That's for beaten up my little girl". Next he went to Rap Monster Hyung and did the same but with his wedding ring. "That's for making someone pour hot food on her" Next he went to Jin Hyung saying "That's for not doing anything to stop them" Then he went to V Hyung and said "Even though you boys were drunk...YOU STILL RAPED HER AND THE YOUNGEST TRIED TO STOP YOU AND YOU DIDN'T LISTEN!" So he ended up punching all 6 harder then before. "Your all under arrest for Kidnapping an officer, and on my account for raping and abusing my dauther" he unlocked the door and called the cops to get the guys while I stand there frozen. "Jungkook, your free to go" was all he said while getting ready to leave home. "NO, ARREST ME TOO!" and the guys heard me "KOOKIE NO" was what the guys said in unison. "We're a team. If you all go down so will I. Also I'm not leaving y'all side. So I'll do this" I grabbed officers Wu's handcuff and cuffed myself and went back to the guys. "Kookie...are you sure?" asked J-hope Hyung. "Yes" and so we all went to jail.