Chaper 22

V's POV

       Can't believe we escaped. Great idea Rap Mon Hyung. I know your wondering what the hell is going on, well I'll tell you.

Flashback at the yard

"Hey I have an idea. But we need the others" said Rap Mon Hyung. "Okay were?" Asked Jin and I. "Before we eat, let's meet at the gym. I'm going to see Suga at the center and he's going to tell the others" said Rap Mon Hyung. We all agreed and it was time to get inside. Once we did that I went to my cell and next to mine was Kookie's. I told him the meeting place and he's said okay. Finally we all met at the gym. (The guards are here) We were on the bench press and we started talking well Rap Mon Hyung did. "Here's the plan. When we go to the dining area we will start an argument. One of us will say something unexpected and we fight. Now Kookie you be a bystander and don't do anything. After they beat us up we go back to our cells and at night we have to escape by dressing up as a guard. Now Kookie you want to come with us or stay and do time?" I'll stay" said Kookie. We all nodded and went back to working out.

*After escaping*

The guys and I decided on finding our girl. Before we do that we had to disguise so we went our hangout and changed. We didn't even look like ourselves. Once we were done we left and went our separate ways. While I was walking around being cool as usual I saw someone who looked familiar, and it was Evelynn's friend. The one who as a huge crush on me. What I can't believe is that she has a kid. She looked like she was in a hurry so she took the kid and drove off. I followed her by running towards her without her knowing. Finally I got to a building and I hid from her and the next thing I knew she came out and drove, so I followed her. Shit I'm tired, and I'm finally at her place. I saw Evelynn and man she's so beautiful. Wish I can touch her and kiss her. Good thing no one's around to see me. I was getting tired so I fell asleep outside and then hours later I woke up and looked out the window and saw her sleeping man I wanna hold her then she woke up and I hid I hope she didn't see me.

End of flashback

       I crawled away and went to a teen club. I only went for the drinks. Hours passed and I was alseep until someone tapped my shoulder I was going to hit that person, but I heard a chick voice and I can't forget it either. "V Oppa. I'm going to take you home. C'mon" said Evelynn's friend. I said "I don't have a home,but take me to an abandoned house. Ill let you know where". She took my right arm and helped me out of there. Then I realized how in the hell did she know I was there? I'm going to have to ask her in the morning. I told her where to go and she took me there. "Is there a bed here?" She asked and I answered saying "yeah around the corner". She took me there and the door was opened. This was going to be my own place with Evelynn but I need to fix it.
     Anyway she put me on the bed and I fell asleep. The next morning I woke up and saw the girl who have been with me last night. She too has her clothes on. I sat up and was about to get up, but she held my arm. "Morning. Where you going?" She asked. "Morning. I'm going to see Evelynn. So let go" I said and snatched my arm away from her. "She doesn't like you or the others. She has Youngjae; and besides I want to be with you". She told me. I got up and got upset and said " She will be with me. Unlike you I don't want to be with you. Besides why would I be with someone who has a child". "Where you following me? I knew I felt someone near me. Besides that wasn't mine or Mira's that was Evelynn's son" said she. I can't believe my ears. I said that she was lying and she showed me a pic of Evelynn kissing the little boy on the cheek. My eyes were wide. I sat on the edge of the bed and I felt the bed move. She was coming closer. She wrapped her arms around me and said. "See, she doesn't like or love you, but I do. Even before she came around. Yes I was mad about you and the others, but I couldn't be mad anymore. I can give you a child or more. Don't worry about the cops I got your back". Then she kissed me on the lips, but I stopped her and asked her the question about last night. She said that the bartender saw my phone out and so he called her. I said thanks and to my surprise I kissed her and we were making out and I got on top of her and asked if she was sure about this and she said yes.