Chapter 29

Evelynn's POV

             While picking up my son I got a call from a block number of course I didn't answer it. After it stopped ringing I had a voicemail. I listened to it and it was Youngjae's voice. "Hey...um, I know you don't want to see me or hear my voice, but I can't stop thinking about you and our son.  Hope your doing well and also I would love for you and him to come to this afterparty that we are throwing for our concert. Please,please,please call me back I miss you two. Later". Ugh I hate that he can't see our boy, I guess I'll call Taeho first and let him know about me coming and then call Youngjae. Finally I was at my mom's place. I rung the doorbell and waited for her to open the door. I was looking at my phone and I heard the door. When I looked up I saw JIN?! My eyes were wide and so was his. He was shirtless and sweaty. Then my son came down and so did my mom. "Mommy" I hugged him and started to take him to the car. "EVELYNN PLEASE  STOP, LET ME EXPLAIN" yelled  my mom. I turned around and saw her with one of his shirts. I can't believe I'm doing this. I took my lil guy's hand and we went back inside the house. "Baby, go watch a movie in the den" I said to him and he just nodded. I'm so glad that he doesn't know what's going on. My mom, Jin and I went to the living room. Jin had a towel and my mom had no jeans on. It was very awkward so I asked. "Why...No how?" "Well it started before we knew you were in the hospital the second time. He came to the US to check on me" "Did you two have sex? please say no"  I asked Jin. "Yes" " Even before I came?" "No. Jin was using the guest bathroom" " I don't know what to say" I said. "Just say you're happy for your mom and accept me as her boyfriend" said Jin. I told them I don't know yet and I asked mom does dad know and she said no. I sighed and looked at their hands. I told them I think about it and that I had to go and take lil man home. They both nod and I called baby boy's name and he came running. I held his hand and went to the car. "Evelynn, please don't say anything about this to your dad" my mom plead. I said " Fine, but you two have to eventually" They both nod and I got into the driving seat after I buckled up my son and I drove home.

            Finally I was home and I saw a figure sitting on my steps. His head was down.  "Excuse me, you need to move"  I said. He looked up and it was Suga. "Baby, I'll open the door and go in" I said to my son. I opened it and turned around and he was close to me. "Listen, please don't call your dad. I just want you to know that I l...l...l...This is hard on me" he said. I turned around but he blocked my way. "How come no one caught you yet?" I asked. "Not sure and I don't plan to...What is your answer to Jimin?"  "I'm not telling you and why should I tell you?" Suga turned his head to the side and mumbled about something. "If you don't tell me I'm calling my dad" I took my phone out and started to type 91 and then he said "ILOVEYOUOKAY!!" he said. I don't believe that. "You're just saying that. Now please move" I said and then I heard a car pull up. "Shit" Suga said I turned around and it was Youngjae. "What are you doing here?" I asked "I was going to asked the same to him" said Youngjae. "None of your fucking business" said Suga while pushing me softly behind him. "Stop, both of you. Youngjae answer my question" I said. "Our son called and he was worried. Don't get mad at him" he said. I moved away from Suga and I was in the middle. "SON?! HOW? I THOUGHT YOU COULDN'T GIVE BIRTH!" asked/said Suga. "Adopted. Youngjae everything is fine. Also I'm going to the after party with baby boy" said I. Youngjae had a huge smile and said that he will pick me up and I told him no, and that I have a ride he said okay and asked if he can play inside and I said sure. He passed me and shoulder bumped Suga. Suga was going to hit him, but I stopped him. "Leave please" I said and Suga said "I'll leave for now, but know this. Rap Mon, J-Hope and I are going to fight for your love. I wanna know,do you love me?". "No. This isn't a fan-fic where the girl dates or marries her kidnapper, or bully". After I said that I walked passed him and went inside and locked the door.

Suga's POV

             I can't believe this shit. I'm losing her. This whole thing isn't my idea, it was Rap Mon's. When I see him it's a wrap, then I'm after J-Hope, Next if I don't have her and she's with Jimin when he gets out he's next. I was walking and someone bumped me. "Watch it" I said and he turned around and it was Jin Hyung. "Suga!" we bro hugged and we walked and talked. "So, what you been up too?" I asked. " Well, I'm thinking about proposing to Cloe" he said. I stopped him and said my congratulations. "So, does Evelynn know about you two?" "Yeah and she's not happy. She doesn't know about me proposing. When I or her mom tell her about it I hope she says yes"  he said.  I want to do the same with Evelynn. We finally got to Cloe's house and Hyung opened the door. He lives here now. He called her name and she was coming out with only a towel I averted my eyes and she went back upstairs. "Listen you can stay in the guestroom and I'll be back in an hour" said he. We both chuckled and he went upstairs. I didn't want to hear them so I left. While walking I went to a 24 hour club and I went in though the back door. I was drinking like no other. By the time I got out was 8pm. I had two girls with me and we went to a lovers hotel. I was in the mood, but at the same time I don't. In order to stop thinking about her now I have to do this.