Chapter 4

It's Saturday. I wake up and go to the bathroom. Turn my music on full blast and do the essentials. Brush my teeth, wash my face, the obvious things, and run down the stairs to make some breakfast. Still having my music blasting through my headphones, firm grip on a pan and pancake batter on the counter, but something was off. It might've been the fact my mom wasn't here, or the fact my new neighbor is my very attractive, very single, and very clingy teacher. All of this has been a handful. I've been on my own before, my mom and dad splitting up and my mom always working, it isn't a big deal. But something as strange.

The doorbell rings, I take my headphones out and I trudge my way to the door to unlock it, a yawn forming as I open the door.

"That's cute." Of course, Brendon.

"Thanks." I laugh. What a weird compliment to come from my teacher. I wave him in and close the door behind him, locking it and turning to find him in my face.

"I've liked you for awhile Liz." he pushes his face up against mine, our lips not quite touching yet. This is odd, I've always wanted this to happen. But now that it is, I'm having mixed emotions.

"I have food on." I push him away and run into the kitchen. What should I do? This seems weird, should I tell him I like him back? Should I call someone? He could lose his job.

"If you want I can just go." he walks up to the counter where I stood fixing the pancakes, he grabbed my hand and looked down.

"No. I want you to stay."

What did I just say? He needs to leave. I need to tell him to leave.

"Are you sure, me being your teacher and liking you might have made this a little awkward? But I see the way you look at me." he smirks and looks at me.

"Please. Stay." I grab two plates and dropping a pancake on them.

"Sure thing." he smiles. He sets the table and we both sit down to eat. It was very weird to have my Math teacher in my house having breakfast with me. It was nice though. Having his smile around all morning, he's so perfect. I dont know what I was worried about. Mr.Urie has been my secret crush since the beginning of the school year. It's pretty odd he likes me, he's 21 and gorgeous, you'd think he'd have a girlfriend of his own age.

"So do you want me to go?" he grabs his empty plate and lays it in the sink. Turning and leaning up against the counter.

"I was thinking we could watch a movie, I have all day and nothing to do. Unless you have stuff?" getting up and rinsing out our plates, he accepts and we smile at each other resulting in a very awkward head throw to the ground. We're dorks.

"First one on the couch gets to pick the movie." I look at him for a second and we both run in a result of us both sitting in the same exact spot. I sat right on top of him. Right in between the legs of my math teacher and he noticed.

"Maybe I should go. See you tomorrow." I jump off of him and let him leave.

"Oh alright,  goodbye." I smile and he closes the door.

"I'm so stupid."