Chapter 7

I didn't get any sleep last night. He was all I could think about. I just hope today is gonna go okay and not be totally weird.

"Morning Liz." greeting me with a smile as I walk through the school doors dreading this day more than anything.

"Morning Miss A." I smile back, though it was fake. Shouldn't I be happy? I mean I'm in the best relationship of my life with a guy I've liked since the beginning of my freshman year, I have a scholarship to law school already, and I have a perfect life. What could go wrong? I ask myself this and put a smile on my face but still something isn't right.

I walk into first period and sit at my desk, putting my jacket on my chair and trying to act normal. Notebook open and my pencil put in the groove nice and neat. I just want this 45 minutes to be over. I tell myself everything's gonna be okay, and I hope nothing turns out awkward or obvious between us.

"Morning Class. Homework in the crate then everyone needs to come up to my desk to get your assignment." he announces walking in with a brand new suit on, I could tell it was new because he still had the tags in his hand. Always trying to be snappy. Placing his jacks on his chair and fixing his tie.

I walk up and place my homework in the tray and follow the line to his desk, me being the last one because I stared at him too long. whoops.

"Morning Liz, How was your weekend?" I approach his desk and try to think of an answer that was well fitted for this, I mean I cuddled with him all weekend and we binge drunk Mtn Dew together.

"Oh it was nice. Didn't do much. What about you?" Trying to push the awkward conversation onto him. He shouldn't have started it in the first place.

"It was delightful. Had a great time with my girlfriend and drunk a lot of Mtn Dew." He brought us back to reality.

"Glad you enjoyed yourself." I smile and sit down. He isn't scared at all. He's so open about it, without being open about it?

The class goes by and the bell rings taking me onward to my next period.

"Everyone come to me 8th period for your report cards." he stands up and watches everyone leave except me.

"Can I just have mine now?" waiting till everyone got out of the room before making real conversation.

"You're a dork." he kisses me on the nose.

"I got to go to class, I'll talk to you after school?" I take a few steps back making room in case the students started swarming in.

"Sure, now go to class, love you." he looks up at me wide eyed. He knew what he did and I'm speechless.

"Okay, Goodbye Mr.Urie." I walk out of the classroom and unlock my locker. Wanting to just shove my face in it and get someone to slam me in the head with my 6lb math book. He didn't just say that. He told me that he loved me and I didn't have anything to say. I knew something was gonna go wrong. What if this ruins things?