Chapter 10

"You ready to go?" I walk off my porch and walk over to Brendon's car that was now in my driveway.

"Where are we going?" He looks me in the eye and gets out of the car, not losing eye contact for a second.

"I already told you Liz. Get in the car please." he raised his voice, what's is going on.

"I will not leave with you until you tell me what is going on." I cross my arms. Shaking head to toe, he seems angry.

"Liz. Do not make me get mad. I don't want to get mad. Please just get in the car, I'll explain on the way." He looks down in sadness but still has his voice raised over my comfort zone.

"I'm going back inside." I turn to go back in and I felt his hand grip my arm. Squeezing and pulling towards him.

"You're not understanding, you're mine. Get in the car."

At this moment I knew the real Brendon Urie. At this moment I knew something was wrong and he was not who he seemed. He was a monster.

"You're hurting me-" he twirled me around. His nose pressed against my cheek and his hands gripping my forearms, tighter and tighter as I began to speak.

"-get off. I will not get in that car with you after this-" He loosened up but still had a grip.

"-if you love me let me go. you're hurting me. stop." I scream and yell, he finally let go. It took me shoving, screaming, and shaking for him to let me go.

"I'm sorry." He began to cry, not understanding what he had done. But I didn't stay long enough to watch them fall. I walked inside and locked my door.

What was his problem? He has gone completely mental. I felt shame and doubt about the choices I made to be with him. But not once did I regret any of it and that's very terrifying to me. I don't want an abusive relationship, and if I'm feeling bad for him for doing me like that then I have a serious problem.

TBC

HEY PRETTIES!!
ANYWAY THIS CHAPTER WILL BE CONTINUED IN CHAPTER 11. SORRY THIS CHAPTER WAS SO SHORT. STAY TUNED FOR THE PLOT TWIST :)) I LOVE YOU GUYS!
oh and ..
STAY ALIVE |-/