Chapter 12

!!!!so muCh SMUT!!!!

Finally time to go home. School isn't what it used to be. I'm scared for my life and I have an emotionally attached man child in love with me. What is going on?

Though he loves me and I can feel it that he cares a lot about me, he still has a side that I don't like. He can get out of control. He's not Brendon at times. I dont know what happened to us. Just a few days ago I didn't even know if I wanted to do this with him. But now? Now, I don't and I know for sure I need him out of my life.
But I'm not exactly sure how to do that when he lives beside me. He'll just keep coming back, he'll keep harassing me. I can't live like this, there's a fine line between need and want. I dont need him.

Home after school-4:30
My couch without him on it has never felt so good. Thing is he doesn't know he's not welcome here anymore and I'm way to scared to get hit again to tell him and that isn't a relationship.

Home after school-6
"Babe?"

I wake up on the couch and see Brendon crouching down beside me with his hand up the back of my shirt.

"I must've fell asleep-" I give him a good glance and sit up quickly.

"-how'd you get in? Why are you here?" I pull the blanket over my bare legs. Yes, I am pants less, that's how I walk around when I'm supposed to be alone.

"I'm sorry, I came over to apologize for everything that happened. That wasn't me and you need to know that it seriously will never happen again. I can't lose you and if me being an arrogant son of a bitch loses you, trust me when I say it will never happen again." he gets up on the couch beside me slides his hand under the blanket and runs his soft fingers up my thigh. I lightly slide his hand away, with much hesitation.

"You can't prove that. You can't promise something you don't know." I honestly just need him out. But I have fallen in love with this man. Truthfully, He is the first person to ever make me feel so good about my myself and honestly I'm ready for this.
I slide my hand up his shirt and he grabs my face, his fingers in my hair.

"Promise me that everything will be okay." I just need comfort, and right now I'm not scared of him. I want him, badly.

"I Promise."

Slowly he pushes his hands on my back pulling me on top of him. He scrapes my hair back out of my eyes and slowly pulls me into a kiss. I was fighting every urge to just give up right then.

He laid me down on my back and slide his hands up my shirt to get it off. It's happening. I'm ready.

He throws his shirt down and I unbuckle his jeans while he kisses my stomach, trying to make it down far enough to pull my 'now gone underwear' off.

We're both completely naked and he slides protection on. It wasn't what I thought it was gonna be. It hurt. Bad. But it felt good when he started a slow thrust.

"Talk dirty to me." He runs his lips up my neck and his hands are on my hips pulling me in every movement. My hands in his hair and my back arched ever so slightly.

"You're the best I ever had."

^Yes that was a DOAB joke^

He finally left and I finally felt happy. Maybe he isn't so bad.