Chapter 13

Well today is Brendon's birthday. I was thinking of planning something special but I don't know what exactly I need. Maybe I'll make him a cake and invite him over, watch a movie and then that be it. But he's turning 29, and I'm so young. I'm afraid he might think it's weird. I didn't go to school today because I was gonna get everything ready, but turns out he called in a sub.

"I'm just gonna surprise him at his house." I smirk, I think I'm clever. Even though I'm stupid.

Funny thing is I haven't seen Brendon in a week or so. Not after what we did. It kinda scares me, like he thinks he made a mistake or something, being with me.

at Brendon's //with cake//11:03am
I approach the porch, cake in hand, and knock on the door. I'm nervous for once, I dont know why. Maybe it's the fact I can't get what happened out of my head, between the sex and the unnecessary roughness that happened weeks ago, I dont know what to expect.

"Brendon?" I knock again. Telling myself I should just go. He pulls the door open, but only a crack. He didn't even take the chain off the door.

"What?" he looks at me with the one eye that can be shown from the small crack of the door.

About this time a girl, who looked about 20, blonde, and skinny, wrapped her arms around his waist. Pulling him back and breaking the door chain loose. The door opened and the cake fell out of my hands onto his porch.

"Wow. I'm shocked." I hold back tears and choke on my words.

"Listen-" he steps out, pushing that girl off him.

"No. You listen-" I stomp down the steps, tears flowing. Turning around when I was far enough away to not get swung at or grabbed.

"-I'm not yours. I was never yours. Don't make me out to be a fool. You fucked up this time. I haven't seen you in about a week. I was worried. You haven't been to school. You haven't been over. You abandoned me. You used me. Now you can raise hell without destruction. I'm out."

I stomped in and watched him out my window. There he was crying and tore up. Never seen him so destroyed. He sat there on his porch and the girl finally left, not touching him or asking questions. She just left, much like he did me. He glanced over to my house every few minutes, but God knows he doesn't have it in him right now to speak to me.

A hour or so later he went in. Still crying, still tore up.

"Bastard."

========

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENDON. I KNOW THIS WASNT PUBLISHED ON APRIL 12TH, BUT I WROTE AS FAST AS I COULD. I LOVE YOU.

❣04.12.16❣