Chapter 11

6:30am
It's time for school and I have to run on only 5 hours of sleep. Never stayed up so long in my life.

8:30am
Finally at school. First period has been in session for 30 minutes and I haven't seen Mr.Urie, I mean Brendon. Could it be because of what happened? I have a bruise, that's how bad it was.

"Sorry I'm late. I overslept and then lost my car keys." He walks in, dressed sharp, sharper than normal anyway. He looks mischievous and out of place, ballroom dancing scene almost. He takes his seat at his desk and begins to speak but stops himself. He looks me right in the eye and nods his head, what does that mean?

"Liz-"

"What?" I snap back in an instant sassy remark.

"-what time is it?" He laughs.

Why did he laugh? I feel like I'm being made fun of now. But me and him are the only ones who know what had happened.

"8:40" I then lay my phone down on my desk and he gets up and walks to me.

"Earbuds out and give me your phone." he looks me right in the eye and gives me the death stare, never losing focus.

I take my headphones out and hand him my phone. His hand gliding against mine and he never hesitated to feel me more. Pushing his finger tips up and gliding them across my palm. With this Brendon, I felt safe.

The bell rang and I walked up to his desk for my phone.

"What's your password?" he grabs my phone out of his desk and lays it on the table.

"Why?" what was this about?

"You aren't hiding anything from me are you?" he takes off his glasses and grasps his hands together.

"I don't trust you with anything anymore, not after what happened. I'll come back at the end of the day." I turn to leave.

"You're still mine, you won't get far when you try to run babe." he laughs and puts his glasses back on.

"Truth be told-" I turn and laugh back.

"-I never was yours." I turn and look at him as I turned out of the classroom door. His head hung low and his hands on top of his he'd grasping his hair. It was exhilarating. He's attached to me, what a time to be alive. I couldn't help but smile. He needs me.