4

I've been home for about three days. I've been enjoying playing with my niece and nephews, and of course my brother when he's not at practice. Saints preseason is over and they're getting ready for the first game of the season. Drew asked me to bring the boys to meet him at practice today. He loves to play with the boys after practice. Baylen and Bowen came along callen stayed home with Brit.

"Are we almost there?" Baylen moaned with his football in his lap.

"15 minutes buddy." I smiled looking into the mirror for a sec making eye contact with him. "Is Bowen asleep?"

He nodded "yes, he always fall asleep."

"Let's listen to some music so it won't be so boring." I turned the radio up a little. 'Leave the night on' by Sam Hunt started to play. Baylen was humming along looking out the window.

"Look the super dome!" He pointed as we passed by.

"We'll be there on Sunday cheering daddy on." I giggled at his excitement.

"And that was leave the night on by Sam Hunt." The radio announcer spoke into the microphone. "And we have some news, singer Chris Martin is home with a full time psychical therapists and nurses. The band said they'll continue working on their album 'Ghost Stories' and it should be out sometime in the summer months." She added.
Chris is already working? I know making music isn't really a physical activity but when your hand was smashed between metal it can be pretty challenging.

"Bowen wake up lets go!" Baylen shook his brother awake.

"No one get out the car till I come let you out." I unbuckled my seatbelt, and walked over to Bowen and picked him up. Then let Baylen out. As soon as the boys feet hit the ground they ran to their spot. They started to play with KV (little Kenny). He's the son of Kenny Vaccaro the safety for the saints.

"Hi, I'm kahilo."

"Hello in Rachel." I smiled watching the boys tackle each other.

"You must know Drew."

"Yeah, he's my brother."

"Sweet, My boyfriend is Kenny Vaccaro." She pointed him out. "We have to say his last name now because there's two Kenny's now."

"Yeah my brother was telling me about that. One plays defense the other plays offense."

"Yup."

Kahilo and I just talked about the boys and girly stuff till practice was over. All three of the boys ran to Drew and the tossed the ball back and forth. I haven't seen Kenny S. Since I got here. I'm nervous, how will he react when he sees me.

"Look here come the Kenny's now." Kahilo pointed out. Two men with similar body shapes walked toward us. One with a 32 on his chest the other had a 84. The one with 84 was mine. Well used to be mine. As he came closer my heart rate increased.

"Hey baby you did amazing." She hugged him and kissed his cheek. "This is Drew's sister, Rachel."

He reached his hand out to shake mine. "Hello nice to meet you." He smiled. "I'm Kenny V, and this the other Kenny."  As Kenny looked over his eyes nearly popped out of his head. My heart dropped.

"Rachel? What are you doing here? I thought you moved to London?" He questioned, my hands were sweaty and shaking.

"I'm here f-for a muse concert, and to see my brother."

"How do you two know each other?" Kahilo and Kenny asked in unison.

"We used to date back in college." He laughed looking down at his feet.