13

I've been living in California for a cool minute. I do miss Louisiana, but I miss London even more. I miss the hospital life and the cute little bakery down the street from my loft. Although I love LA it's just not the same. Chris has been with me a lot which helps and I'm so thankful Joe lives with me but I still feel lonely.

"Are you ready?" Chris said softly placing his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah let's go." I grabbed my phone and keys heading towards the door. I really had no idea what was actually happening, but Chris seemed pretty excited. Even more smiley than usual. "What are we doing exactly?"

"You'll see just relax." He smiled. Chris loves surprising me or anyone. He's just a giving person. Sometimes I feel bad because I can't really do the same for him, I'm just not creative like he is. He's always thinking outside the box and comes up withthese cool, amazing ideas. And all I think of is movie nights followed by some pretty awesome sex. I mean that's fun and all but I wanna do something more. "If we're going away for the weekend, all I wanna know is will there be a TV. Drew and the boys play against Detroit in London and since I can't be there I wanna watch it. It's kind of a big deal."

"There will be a huge screen like tv, and lots of other people watching with you. That's all I'm saying." He looked over at me. "I pulled up a faster route just in case traffic gets heavy." Chris handed his phone to the driver.

"Where are we going?" I asked

"Don't worry about it. Sit back plug in your headphones and relax." He kissed my forehead and handed me a brand new pair of beats.

"Baby I can't take those." I pushed the headphones away.

"It's nothing, just say thank you and enjoy them."

"Thank you." I kissed his cheek and started to remove them from their packaging. They were all black and the sound was amazing. I started to listen to P!ATD and eventually fell asleep.

"Wake up, we're here" Chris softly said taking off my seatbelt. "LAX?" I questioned taking off my headphones and putting them in the pouch. "Where are you taking me?" He looked at me with a cheeky smile. "London. Saints and lions at Wembley this weekend."

"What? Chris are you serious like are you for real?"

"Yes, I got your old flat back for a week, and you can work at the hospital while you're here, I know you're missing home." He smiled handing my keys.

"I don't know what to say, how react. This crazy. Thank you." I hugged him. "Now go catch a cab, I'll see you soon love." He kisses my forehead

"Wait I don't have my stuff." I laughed.

"Yeah you do I sent your bags there a while ago." He smiled. "Now go."