5

*Sunday at MBSD*
"Boys are you ready to cheer daddy on!" Brittney asked as we drove to the super dome.

"Yes! Let's take those Falcons down." Baylen roared. I couldn't help but laugh. Paul has been blowing up my phone all morning. He's pissed that I ditched the concert and kissed Kenny.

Dr. Evans: if it wasn't for me you wouldn't be here kissing that tattooed freak!
Me: Paul you're not my boyfriend you're my boss. I can kiss who ever the hell I want!
Dr. Evans: Where are you now?
Me: on my way to see my favorite tattooed freak.

I sat my phone in the cup holder and looked at the window. Just thinking about going back to London tomorrow makes me nauseous. I'm only going back for Chris.

"Rachel are you okay?"

"What? Um yeah I'm fine."

"You're not wearing saints merch? I thought Kenny gave you a jersey?" She questioned.

"He did I just felt better wearing my Coldplay hoodie. And I know who I'm rooting for so that's all that matters."

"Okay." She sighed pulling into the parking lot. Black and gold covered every square inch. My heart started to beat faster, I was so anxious. The security guards led us to our seats and handed me a pass for field access.

"From Mr. Stills." He added.

"Thank you." I placed the pass around my neck and sat down with Brit and the boys. We watched Drew warm up on the field and interact with fans. The game starts in one hour, and the nights just begun.

Kenny: come watch the game on the field.
Me: Okay.

I walked down to the field and flashed the field pass. Kenny was finishing his warm ups before he went back into the locker room to change.

"Hey sweets." He smiled a kissed my cheek. "Where's the who dat pride?" He added.

"I don't know, not feeling it today." I sighed looking at the ground.

"What's on your mind." He wrapped his arms around me.

"I don't wanna lead you on and then leave again. It's not fair. "

"I know you have your life and I have mine. I need to respect that."

But in all honesty my heart is spilt in two. I can't stop thinking about Chris. But I love Kenny, and Paul is just there to make things more difficult.

"Don't worry about me." I leaned and kissed him. "I'm gonna say bye now just incase I don't see you before I leave tonight." He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer to his chest. The beat of his heart echoed in my ears.

"Tell em why the better run." I quoted the halftime song and gave him one last long slow kiss. Kenny and I are giving us a chance as a long distance relationship. He wants to try it at least. I know it's not gonna work, because I don't love him like I used too.

"Have fun." He smiled walking away from me. I watched him as he entered the locker room. My phone started to ring. I looked down and it was Chris.

"Hey Chris."

"Rachel, I learned how to stay balance and I can get up without falling. When you come back tomorrow can I take you out like I said before."

"Um... Yeah that will be great. I have to tell you something anyways." I'm so excited to see Chris, my heart stopped when he asked I thought he forgot.

"Great, I'll send a car over to pick you up tomorrow evening."

"Great see you soon."