9

"Who will be our throwback artist today?" Chris asked scooting closer to me.

"I'm addicted to you don't t you know that you're toxic."I softly sang into his ear. He laughed placing his hand on my knee.
Once a week, when Chris is here. We watched throwback videos. This week I picked Britney Spears.

"Before you go back home, I need to find a apartment." I blurted out running my fingers through my hair.

"You're not coming back to London?"

"I'll come to visit you. I just love being able to see my brother and nephews everyday." I smiled taking his hand from my knee and kissed it.

"I would love to see my girlfriend everyday. " he hinted.

"Bunny I didn't say I wasn't coming back. Just not now." I kissed his cheek and cuddled his arm.

Brit and Drew had a little date night tonight so I offered to watch the boys. Chris came over and wore them out which is a good thing because, at the end of the night they'll just fall into bed. Chris and I finished all of our throwback videos and talked until Drew came home.

"I better head back we have a early flight in the morning." Chris yawned and stretched out his arms.

"Do you need a moisturizing mask for the ride? Your skin get really dry and yucky on the plane" I smiled talking in a babyish voice.

"No I'm good. The boys will never let me forget it." He laughed walking towards the front door.

"Will you do a mask with me when I go back to London?"

"I'll do as many as you want." He kissed my forehead.

"I can't wait to lick the lip scrub off your lips." I smirked. Chris kissed me one last time and left. Before I went off to bed I poked my head into the boys rooms to make sure they weren't sleeping.

I laid in my bed messing around on my laptop, looking at apartments in London.

"Hey kiddo." Drew whispered standing in the doorway.

"Hey how was your night?" I asked closing my laptop.

"Great we needed it but missed the babies." He smiled thinking about the kids.

"Rylen missed y'all like crazy. She was so fussy. But Chris finally settled her down." I explained. "I guess it's just his fatherly side of him."

"Thank you."

"You know I'm here for ya D."

*two weeks later*

"Rach if don't hurry up you're gonna miss your flight!" Drew yelled from the car.

"Oh ok. Bye my sweets nephews." I gave them a good squeeze and a kiss. "Bye Rylen." I kissed her head.

"Bye Brit I'll be back I'll miss the little brats." I smiled giving her a awkward hug, due to the fact she had a baby in her arms.

"Bye Rachel." She smiled

I closed the front door and walked to the car. I placed my carry on in the back seat along with my coat.

"Are you ready to see your prince?" Drew asked with a cheeky smile.

"You're so ugly for that. Chris is more like the joker." I laughed.

"The joker." He smiled shaking his head.

He pulled up to the passenger pickup and helped me take my bags out.

"Be safe kid." He gave me a hug a kissed my forever.

"Ok bird." I smiled thinking about how I used to call him that when we were kids.

I went through the airport hell and finally reached my gate. I handed my ticket to the scanner person. "Safe travels."she smiled.

"Thank you." I nodded and made my way onto the plane. I sat down next to a older gentleman who keep me awake with his WWII stories. I loved every minute my grandfather used to always tell Drew and I all his cool amazing stories. I loved the history it was one of my favorite classes in school.

Chris's POV

"Guy you're not gonna hang up the picture of Jessie in the studio. Cause you get but hurt if we look at it too long." Jonny asked.

"Oh for fuck sake you're acting like its a mural that's gonna take up half the wall." He barked back.

"Let him have his picture, I'm tired of hearing yous argue. I'm ready to start working again." Will snapped.

"It's a beautiful picture Guy." I smiled and patted his back. He smiled as a reply.

"So do you think you'll ever get back together with Sydney?" Guy asked picking up his bass.

"No, it was nice saying for awhile but I just wasn't feeling it."

"And now he has Rachel. Not everyone wants a James sister." Will joked.

"You'll be lucky to get one Will." Guy smiled.

"Are we ever going to start working?" Jonny shouted placing his hand in his head.

We're starting our new project. There was a little bit of a delay but we're finally back together in one place where we can finally work on it.