11

Tonight is my last night in London before I fly back home. Chris is taking me out tonight! He said he wants me to dress like I were going to a tailgate back home. Which is cut off shorts some type of flannel and booties. Can't help but wonder what he has planned.

"Maybe he's taking you to see Luke Bryan, you know he's here on tour." Joe spoke out taking me away from my thoughts.

"If it was that he would've told me. That boy can't keep a surprise to save his life, he gets all smiley a weird. More smiley than usual."

"You ask too many questions just be happy he wants to take your ugliness out in public." He  joked walking towards the kitchen.

"Haha your very funny." I rolled my eyes. "If I'm so ugly... Why am I in a relationship and you're still playing halo?" I added. He just looked up and me in complete shock.

"Just asking." I smiled and flipped my hair.

"That was uncalled for."

"Just keeping it real with you Joe. See you later on." I smiled and blew a kiss to him.

When I walked out Chris pulled up in a truck. I can tell it isn't his.

"What are you doing?" I asked opening the car door.

"Being a cowboy." He laughed.

"Baby you're far from a cowboy and I like it." I kissed him and closed the door. "I didn't wear shorts cause it's too cold for that so this is the best I can do."

"Still stunning." He smiled and drove off.

We arrived at this park where he had a little area set up for the night. It literally looked like a Pinterest southern board. I got out the truck and he walked me to the blanket.

"This is so cute."

"Thank you." He smiled. We sat down and he handed me a Stella.

"How did you know this was my favorite beer?" I asked. I never really drank around him so I found it pretty odd that he knew.

"I watch your every move." He tried to hold serious before bursting out in laughter.

"Oh my lord you're clown." I laughed.

"Are you gonna miss me?"

"Is that even a question? You make my heart so happy." I kissed his lips.  "Don't you think it's weird that I've seen your organs and stuff. I helped with your surgery." I added.

"Way to kill that vibe darling."

"I think it's kinda cool." I replied.

"So do you just sit around and think about my insides?" He questioned.

"I'm not that crazy that thought just popped into my head." I laughed. The rest of the night we talked about everything under the sun. He had music playing in the background and we ended up dancing to a Carrie underwood song.

"Are you going to miss me?" He asked softly.

"Is that even a question?" I replied. "I miss the boys and my little niece. I miss my bed and the warmer weather. But I'm gonna miss the hell outta you when I go back." I kissed him and continued to dance. At this point I don't know what I wanted. When I'm back in the states I miss Chris like crazy but when I'm here I miss my family. I don't wanna live in NOLA or London. Those places aren't for me.  We continued dancing and I spaced out drowning in my thoughts.  Jimmy offered me to move to Seattle with him but that's something I don't wanna set involved  in. LA or Vegas-

"What are you thinking about?" Chris lightly touched my cheek.

"You." I smiled and kissed him. "Ready to get back in the truck." I winked.

"What's in the truck?" He asked with a confused look on his face.

"You'll see."