We Don't Lose!

Power Rangers GPX, episode 17: We Don't Lose!

Please read to the end and review

[][][]

"Just kill them!" Phaedos shouted. The Swabots pointed their rifles at the two. Hitomi's face turned to a panicked one. Her confidence issues had popped up again, and she didn't think once to try and fight back. Well, they were held down by those Swabots, so that was out of the question.

"No..." she said calmly.

Daisuke was still gone; shocked at his sister's comments to him, and that he had no idea what to do. "READY!" Phaedos shouted. "AIM!" The Swabots aimed their rifles at the two. Had her hands not been bound and paralyzed with fear, she would have done something. Instead, she watched the Swabots prepare to fire. Her head filled with millions of thoughts and twenty different prayers to Amaterasu.

No... it can't end like this! I don't want to die! Please, Amaterasu, help me! She clenched her eyes together and waited for the inevitable.

"FIRE!"

Hitomi braced for her death, thinking the Swabots were going to shoot...

Only it never came.

"WHAT!" Suddenly, she looked to see someone come in literally out of nowhere and kicked the middle Swabot in the face, knocking it off. Then another person came in and took out the other one on the right and then someone attacked the one on the left. Hitomi watched in complete awe at the scene, wondering if her prayers were answered. Then, the three figures leaped out of the way. The Swabots, specifically the ones that were about to shoot them, fell in a heap of wreckage. The trio that saved the two landed several yards away to the left, landing in a kneeling, crouched position with their backs to both parties.

"What was that!" Phaedos shouted. The attackers did not respond, staying in their position. They had an air of familiarity for Hitomi, but not much of one. "Who are you!"

Again, silence. "Cowards!" He shouted. "You show up here to stop an execution, and you won't show your faces? You are such cowards!"

"You really want to know?" The one in the middle asked.

"Yes, I do want to know!" Phaedos replied. "Unveil yourself!"

"Okay, then!" The middle one replied. Instantly, all three rose slowly and dramatically. At first, Phaedos was smirking, thinking he had won. Instead, the three did not waiver one bit, rising slowly until they were standing straight up and standing proudly. Hitomi was confused, naturally. She didn't know who these people were, despite their air of familiarity. "You really want to know?" The middle one asked again.

"YES!" Phaedos shouted, his voice filled with impatience. "Reveal yourself, NOW!"

"Alrighty then!" At first, Phaedos had a victorious smirk on his face at the three who interrupted the execution, but that changed once he got a look at the people as they pivoted around one by one. His face changed to one of complete shock.

Hitomi, meanwhile, reacted differently. As the three turned around to show their faces to Phaedos, her smile got wider and wider, ecstatic that they had come. "Kevin! Sean! Maria!"

Indeed, the three western Rangers had arrived on the scene to save their friends. They stared down Phaedos with intense, badass looks on their faces. Their fists clenched, and they did not look like they were going to take Phaedos's crap anymore. Their mere presence shocked Phaedos and his Swabots.

"I can't believe it!" Phaedos said, utterly shocked beyond belief. "I thought you were dead!"

"You can't kill us that easily!" Sean replied, clenching his fist. "Now, we're here for payback!"