Rashon's Warning

Power Rangers GPX Episode 18: Rashon's Warning

[][][]

"TO VICTORY!" Three champagne flutes, a sake saucer and a glass of apple juice clinked together before the arms holding them retracted and downed the drinks.

"Victory champagne always tastes best!" Sean said as he slammed his flute on the table.

"How do we know it was victory though?" Daisuke asked as he put his sakesaucer down.

"Are you kidding me?" Sean asked. "We sent them running with their tail between their legs! I doubt they're gonna treat us lightly now!"

"We showed them how we do it on Earth!" said Kevin. "Even Godai-san knew they weren't going to mess with us!"

A few hours earlier, the Rangers pulled up to Godai-san's inn in the Grand Prix Cruiser to the cheers of Godai-san and Hikari. It turns out as Sean, Kevin and Maria were leaving to save Daisuke and Hitomi, Hikari had found out they were the Power Rangers and let them go to do their duty. There was a big group hug and reunion, especially for Hitomi, Godai-san and Hikari. Little Shingo was brought out and greeted warmly by Hikari and promised some food and a nice bed. It made the kid feel better and more relaxed after the terror he felt earlier. And now the Rangers were celebrating their defeat of Phaedos (in their yukatas) and just enjoying themselves after a stressful week. Sean, Kevin and Maria were drinking champagne, Daisuke some sake, and Hitomi, since she was underage, some apple juice.

"That arrogant prick sure got what was coming to him!" Maria added, "Another good fight and a fantastic plan by Sean!"

"Plan?" Daisuke asked. "Actually, now that she says that, how did you get a hold of Toji-san?"

"Hitomi left her cell phone behind," said Sean. He handed Hitomi's phone over to her, leaving the girl embarrassed. "We had Godai-san read the kanjifor us and we were able to get a hold of him. We were surprised to find out he lives in this area not too far from the inn."

"So your plan was to distract Phaedos and have Toji save the boy?" Daisuke asked. "I'm... actually impressed."

"I'm good and you know it," Sean said as he took a sip of his champagne. "And by the way, we found you because we were able to lock on to your morphers on GPS and followed them to your location."

"I suppose that I owe you all an apology for my behavior," Daisuke said in an apologetic tone.

"Obviously!" said Kevin. "You insulted us at the shrine, you refused to acknowledge ethnic issues in Japan, you acted like a jerk and you nearly got us all killed. It's not 'suppose' you owe us an apology, you doowe us an apology!"

"Then I am truly—" He got up and bowed before Sean, Kevin, Maria and Hitomi. "Sorry for my behavior. It was wrong and I realize this. I hope you all forgive me."

"I don't forgive you," said Sean. Daisuke looked at him with a shocked look on his face. In Japan, saying that an act is 'unforgivable' is pretty much the equivalent of throwing down the gauntlet in the West. But, Sean was not done. "However, because you mean what you say then I will accept your apology."

"Thank you," Daisuke said as he sat down.

"I still don't like you, you know," Sean said.

"I know that," Daisuke replied.

"Well, looks like you two are on the way to making up," said Maria. "Sort of."

"But Phaedos said you were 'broken'." Daisuke said. "What did he mean?"