Going away from home

I prepared the things I needed to bring to our new house. They tell me it's one of the best houses and let me tell you it looks awesome .

I made sure I prepared all that I needed. I brought all the books and and pens I needed to bring.

Finally I said good bye to the house. I'm sure to miss it. I stiffled a cry .

And before I know it we were going to our new house.

A few hours later we reached our destination and was happy to see the house in front of us .

No more like a house in Houstons. Although We saw it once before It looked better now at front.

It was amazing. I directly ran to my room and stared at it in awe. It was filled with awesome furniture . A new flat screen TV and a marble carved bed. I fell in love with the color of my room as well which was lime green and Mocha brown. I walk to my bed and jump on it , loving it for its texture. I finally felt exhausted and ended up laying in bed.

I was too happy to notice the broken mirror in the Comfort room so I was shocked to see it. I called mom and she apologized and said tomorrow it will be fixed.

I replied with an okay and fell asleep on my bed forgetting to fix my bag.

I heard hums which irritated me to no end . I told mom to lower her voice but she didn't and continued to hum the way she did before . I woke up and grumbled to her to please be quiet and fell back asleep but before my eyes completely closed . I saw Mom combing her long black hair wearing her white night gown .

I woke up to the song "Last friday night " by Katy Perry . I mumble incoherent words before finally being completly energized.

I head downstairs and see Mom wearing a different set of pajamas .

"What happened to the last one?" I ask with curiosity.

"Huh?" was her very smart reply.

"Mom stop joking with me ,you were in my room humming some weird tune and you wouldn't listen to me when I asked you to be quiet. " I said ,annoyed. Her joke isn't funny.

"I didn't go into your room sweet heart and this is what I wore yesterday evening. " I look at her in confusion . If it wasn't her in my room then who was it? I apologized for sounding rude.

I deceided to think about it later because all this talking was making me hungrier than I already am.

After eating I went to my room and started chatting with my friends.

I told them about the amazing house and how much I hope I was with them and how my mom kept joking around. My BFF's replied that they missed me too and hope we were neighbors and that may be my mom wants some family bonding time. I considered the thought and thanked them before we said our goodbyes and I turn off my laptop and fixed the clothes that I did not fix last night.

I finally finished that I collapsed on my bed.

Then I woke up and went downstairs to eat lunch when I noticed a note on the refrigerator .

It was written by mom and told me to eat the left over food so I did.

I could feel something eery watching me. It made me insecure and scared which I didn't like . I was known for bravery and I won't back down easily.

Oh how wrong I was.

**************************** 

First horror story. Sorry if it sucks. Please comment and tell me if it was nice. Thank you for reading the first chapter.