Jeff the killer

A/n: I will just update even if you guys wont vote but Im happy for those who voted and commented. Thanks!You guys are tooting awesome!!

Please comment and vote.It makes me so happy!

****************************

I woke up feeling scared. Like an instinct an animal has. So I shivered and cooked breakfast for all of us.

I cooked bacon and egg. Yup. Thats right , I was given the duty of cooking breakfast.

So sweet of them.

When I felt my leg burn. I shut my eyes tight , not liking the sizzling pain I was feeling. I was turning.

No one knew I got bitten. Yes they thought I was just being held down but I was bitten. By a zombie.

Soon I'm gonna have to die.

Tears start falling down and I can't stop it. Thats when I hear shuffling and footsteps. I quickly wipe my tears and continued.

"Morning Layla!" Everyone said in unision and laughed after. I smile at them. How I wish we were in a normal town with no ghosts, zombies nor any supernatural beings.

Sighing ,I prepare the plates and everyone started eating.

"Wow!! Its yummy." Jack said still stuffing his mouth with breakfast.

I thanked him and went to our room. I lean down and checked my leg. It's been a day since I was bitten. My leg looked dead. It was starting to rot only from my knee to toes. I did the math and calculated I have a maximum of two weeks left. Now I have to count my days.

How come I haven't turned right away? I coudn't stop thinking about it. That was until John entered with all his glory that I hasten my fingers in unfolding my pants.

He smiled as he said "Hey... Whats wrong? You seem down." He noticed? He still stared and I sighed.

"It's just something has been on my mind all day and it damn won't stop. I feel scared every single night, wondering if this will be my last night alive. Scared that I will cause someones death. Scared that maybe I deserved this because I should have said I love you to my parents." Tears fell down my eyes, my eyes sight blurry. I wipe ferociously. John had this far away look as he said "You know? I've always been the badboy in my old school. The most popular at that. No one would try to fight me cause I was the best" he chuckled humourlessly "Now I'm nobody. I'm useless. I'm not scary anymore. I'm the one being frightened... I'm just not needed."

I kiss his forehead, tenderly. I ignore the tingles I felt as I did. He wasn't just a nobody and everyone is important. "John, you are one of a kind and nobody is useless." He looked at me as I hug him. I felt comfortable as if we have known each other my whole life.

I let go and smile warmly at him. He gave me a crooked smile. I stand up amd go out to talk to every one. While I was walking I saw Tinsel. She smiled at me and motioned me to sit down next to her.

She looked at the guys who were playing. I smile when Jack threw water at John in return pushed him to the ground.

"I wish we were just normal teens in a normal town having fun." I nodded . Yeah, It would have been great.

We talked and giggled at times. Tinsel was actually cool. We were called by Daisy to come join the fun. Tinsel and I grinned. Slowly walking towards them , they stopped what they were doing. One, two , three!

We both threw wet mud at all of them. They all looked down.

"Hey, Im sorry." I walked to Joh. while Tinsel went to Brent. As of on cue , both boys lunged at us and started tickling us . Daisy and Jack thought it was fun and joined.

It was soon night time. We went inside quickly but quietly. We did not want any zombies coming.

Tinsel and brent were sleepy so they went to their room and slept ahead and after 4 hours of an excessive game of Uno, we also went to bed.

I prepared myself into bed when I heard a voice say "Go to sleep." It was a really comforting voice. I was steadily drifting off to sleep when another voice said "Don't sleep!" I woke up to see no one in my room. I shivered once again when I heard someone scream "Layla!!!" I stood up, wide awake and ran out of my room.

Running towards Tinsel and Brent's room, I kicked open the door.

I stood there in silence. My eyesight blurry and my fists clenching.

Both Tinsel and Brent were on their beds, with carved smiles. The same as the picture. Their faces scraped and swollen. So ugly and different from before.

I covered my mouth. I wanted to shout, scream and let all the pain out. I don't know where the burst of confidence came from but went to my room and got my two guns out. I heard slight footsteps. I quickly turned and pointed my guns at the foe.

My eyes widen in digust and fear. He smelt and looked like blood. He was wearing a mask but I could see the carved smile. His hand held a knife and a match.

He smiled evilly as he said menacingly "Hello, Do you want a pretty face like mine?"

I tried to steady my shaking hand but I failed. It still won't steady. He stepped a step closer as I step back.

"I'm not afraid to use this." I said trying to keep the fear out of my voice. He tsked. "Why would you point a gun at a pretty face? Let me make your fac-" He was cut off by a blade that barely missed him. A woman with a mask and raven black hair.

She took my hand and ran. I looked back horrified. His eyes were smiling. He didn't seem to be affected that someone almost killed him. He was so confident.

We finally were out when I suddenly thought. Where are the others?!? She must have noticed the panic in my eyes since she pointed at the back of her.

Daisy was sprawled on the floor looking weak. Jack crouched, his hand on her back the same look as Daisy. John was standing, his eyes rimmed with tears and anger.

We all knew why. We couldn't do anything. No one had a clue that today was the last day we would see Tinsel smiling and Brent acting nonchalant. I faked a smile and said "Hey, guys lets name ourselves Vengeance " They gave me a craze look. Even I think I'm crazy. Daisy looked at me and said "Sure..."

I smiled and turned to the raven haired girl. "Who are you?"

"I'm Jane."