The horde

Layla POV

I woke up feeling fresh. I was walking towards the door when I heard groans.

I walk slowly to the window and see zombies. They were smelly , most of it skin were peeled off and had maggots eating off them, they walked slow but they eat their prey quickly.

I step back , ready to tell the others when I stepped on a leaf.

Crunch!

Oh no.

I looked down, seeing them look at me. I immediately woke the others. When I felt the tree house shaking. There foot steps louder.

I got the diary, goods and flashlights , I was about to take the matches when the door opened showing the zombies. I quickly grabbed it and ran.

I heard Daisy shouting at us but I couldn't hear anything.

My ears only heard the sound of my heart beating.

I saw the guys pointing at the branch holding this house. I ran there and close my eyes.

I was right , because when I opened my eyes there were million of those flesh eating monsters. I grimace, shaking slightly for I was scared.

I felt like giving up. Especially when Daisy was frantically looking around.

I looked down, wondering if I fall will I go to hell? , probably yes.

Anyways this place is hell. I jumped and felt the force of earth pull me down. But I felt something grab my hand. I look up and see Jack .

Tears falling down he pleaded "Don't leave me. Your the only one left. " Its as if reality slapped my face. Hard. I placed my unused hand on the branch and pushed myself up.

"Aaaaaaaah!! Help me!" I shout. A zombie took my leg. I tried shaking it off but it held on tightly.

"I'm trying. Please hang on." He says shakily. He's scared,like me.

"Ouch!" I cry. It bit me but finally Daisy and John helped Jack pull me up.

"Does it hurt?" Jack asks examining the leg but before I could answer. A screech caught our attention.

Two girls near our age, were close to being eaten. We all jump down the tree , holding our guns.

Flash back

"Here. " Daisy said , throwing two guns on my lap.

"What are these?" I ask.

"Guns" She tells me like it's the most obvious thing in the world.

"No, I mean what for? " I ask again so she can understand why I'm questioning.

She started explaining. "Well, In this place you don't know what will happen. Its dangerous. No one knows what will happen except for God. So we need protection or something to use to defend our selves. We found 7 guns . Each of us own characteristics. But all are are unlimited. " When the word unlimited was heard Jack and John stared at awe at their Rifle and Shotgun.

"How is that possible? " Jack asks Daisy.

"I don't know but since my dad was a gun creator or what ever. He made this in case. Seems his inventions worked. He was about to sell this to the US army when... he died. " I didn't stare at Daisy any more. It hurts more than you can see.

I looked at mine. They looked like the kinds of guns the police use except its a pair.

Lets see if we will use it.  

I hope not.

End of Flashback

And I shake my head. We still have extra guns , If those two are too survive then they are joining the team.

I steady my gun and shoot the zombies closest to the girls.

We kept on shooting until everything calmed down.

One zombie wasn't exacly down so I shot it down quickly not wanting to see it. It groaned and was down for the count.

Now I'm not gonna lose.